Media The Biggest Love Story Ever Told - 400 Times

Remove this Banner Ad

KuiszOG.png

CONGRATULATIONS BallaratBulldog ON 400 SWEET FA GAMES!

League stalwart BallaratBulldog (formerly Shallow) becomes the 12th SFA player to the 400 game milestone and his admittance to the hidden 400 gamers sub-board is imminent as he takes the field this Sunday against the Coney Island Warriors.

Of the top 12 posters in Most Games Played, only 3 now have spent their entire SFA career technically at the one club: IDON (BOM), RFCTIGERARMY (FUR) and now BallaratBulldog (WON)*.

When you think of loyalty, BallaratBulldog comes to mind - he is never far from the fight, always available to his team, and a player that every club relies upon as the backbone of their integrity and grit.

Please join me in congratulating a league legend on this impressive achievement.

Pictured below: ClarkeM and BallaratBulldog paddling down Schitt Creek on their way to their 395th game together <3.

5ai1R2N.png

*not including the Sharks and Dragons club merge

You could have at least made it Shallow Bal.
If I told you that I didn't own photoshop or have any expertise in that area, would you be moderately content?

KuiszOG.png

CONGRATULATIONS BallaratBulldog ON 400 SWEET FA GAMES!

League stalwart BallaratBulldog (formerly Shallow) becomes the 12th SFA player to the 400 game milestone and his admittance to the hidden 400 gamers sub-board is imminent as he takes the field this Sunday against the Coney Island Warriors.

Of the top 12 posters in Most Games Played, only 3 now have spent their entire SFA career technically at the one club: IDON (BOM), RFCTIGERARMY (FUR) and now BallaratBulldog (WON)*.

When you think of loyalty, BallaratBulldog comes to mind - he is never far from the fight, always available to his team, and a player that every club relies upon as the backbone of their integrity and grit.

Please join me in congratulating a league legend on this impressive achievement.

Pictured below: ClarkeM and BallaratBulldog paddling down Schitt Creek on their way to their 395th game together <3.

5ai1R2N.png

*not including the Sharks and Dragons club merge
cheers for liking my Didaka votes, appreciate you.

If I told you that I didn't own photoshop or have any expertise in that area, would you be moderately content?

Yes because this is what it sounds like when doves cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigners need to stop having milestone games then.

This is tiring.
I vote we scrap all 50, 150, 250, 350, 450 "milestone" games and instead, we just call them, games.

If you can get a third consecutive 3 in the spitcoal BallaratBulldog this would be the greatest weekend in Sweet FA history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back