The Brisbane Roar Thread

I'm surprised that there is no thread about the best team in Australia so I may as well start it.

Brisbane Roar, the current back-to-back CHAMPIONS!

If you have a season ticket in The Den, feel free to inbox me.

Come on you Brisbane Roar!

Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
Not sure why you signed an 18-year old Korean free agent, unless your planning to develop him over a sustained period of time, not a very A-league thing to do. Halloran's an absolute gun though, fantastic signing for your mob, wish we would've got him :(.

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
You might support the scumside of Mersyside, Everton, but I approve this thread and of you! :p

YNWA! Roar Brotheren!

As for Ange, I wish him all the best. He gave Brisbane 2 fantastic championship. Still rotten he's taken the money and gone to Melbourne, but hey, if there is a career down there, I'd do the same.

Still, Melbourne trying to buy success is nothing new. Victory = Scumbags, Heart = They're likabe.

Gold Coast....... Wait, wheres Gold Coast?!

Won our first pre-season match last night 5-0. Didn't get to see it but I heard Berisha scored a hat-trick. Anyone care to provide me with detail about the match?
Yeah he did, I wasn't there either, had uni last night.

Boro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2003
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, Roar, Celtics, Cubs
Berisha came on at half time and scored a hat trick :) I didn't go, but two separate sides were used in each half. New signing Do supposedly looked very good. Lambaridis sp? scored the first to make it 1-0 at h-t and an og was the other scorer.

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
You might support the scumside of Mersyside, Everton, but I approve this thread and of you! :p

YNWA! Roar Brotheren!

As for Ange, I wish him all the best. He gave Brisbane 2 fantastic championship. Still rotten he's taken the money and gone to Melbourne, but hey, if there is a career down there, I'd do the same.

Still, Melbourne trying to buy success is nothing new. Victory = Scumbags, Heart = They're likabe.

Gold Coast....... Wait, wheres Gold Coast?!

You know, I was quite content to just read all the posts in here and not say anything, afterall, Brisbane is the two time reigning champion and deserve respect for that. But then I see this rubbish.

You realise Postecoglou is Victorian yea? And you realise that the Victory were after him for some time? Postecoglou coming to the Victory was never a matter of if, but only a matter of when. Thank your lucky stars the FFA was in control of Brisbane a couple of years ago when Victory were circling the Roar because lets face it Brisbane were in no position to defend itself. But Postecoglou stayed, and you won another championship. But now he is home because that's where he wants to be. You can't hold that against him, and you certainly can't hold it against the Victory for chasing him, after all the blunders they've made in the past couple of years, it's good to see the Victory got this one right.

So is Theoklitos a scumbag? It seems Brisbane has done very well out of Victorian coaches/footballers. But rather than be content that these guys helped you to two championsips and a premiership, you call the Victory scum. Nice. Typical "we breed them tough north of the border" Queenslander XXXX mentality.

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
I actually dont drink XXXX as my beer of choice. Asahi for me.

Also, my banter was towards my fellow Roar fans as tounge in cheek, am well aware of where Theo and Ange are from and will forever be greatful. But The Victory I will never respect.

And geez, when I.posted that I was probabrly blind. Way to bump it six months layer. Now go back to what Victorian mentality demands, abuse others and smell your own arse

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I actually dont drink XXXX as my beer of choice. Asahi for me.

Also, my banter was towards my fellow Roar fans as tounge in cheek, am well aware of where Theo and Ange are from and will forever be greatful. But The Victory I will never respect.

And geez, when I.posted that I was probabrly blind. Way to bump it six months layer. Now go back to what Victorian mentality demands, abuse others and smell your own arse

And why don't you respect the Victory? Because they are not in Queensland? Are you spinning that north of the border crap again? FYI, I'm not Victorian, born and bred in Adelaide thanks and merely live in Melbiurne. Yea I follow the Victory but even a neutral like me can see that not everything great is in Queensland.

You don't respect the Victory? Fine, but they have more trophies in the cabinet, more members and more followers, despite it being in a two team town. What is there not to respect? Plus, it has not had to rely on the FFA to get itself out of the s**t, unlike Brisbane.

Smell my own arse? You're a clown.

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Mate, I'm not the one coming into a Brisbane thread, bumping posts from months ago and using to come to have a ******* go at a Brisbane supporter, because I personally think the Victory are pure filth. If the supporters here want me to stop, they can ask and I will.

But I ain't going to take advice from a Victory supporter on my own Roar supporter.

And where the * am I spinning North of the Border crap? Your the clown that started generalizing and insulting the state of Queensland.

Run along troll. If your lucky, you can sniff Muscat's underwear before he breaks your leg!

Mate, I'm not the one coming into a Brisbane thread, bumping posts from months ago and using to come to have a ******* go at a Brisbane supporter, because I personally think the Victory are pure filth. If the supporters here want me to stop, they can ask and I will.

But I ain't going to take advice from a Victory supporter on my own Roar supporter.

And where the **** am I spinning North of the Border crap? Your the clown that started generalizing and insulting the state of Queensland.

Run along troll. If your lucky, you can sniff Muscat's underwear before he breaks your leg!
You know someone has problems when they support Port Adelaide, Liverpool AND Melbourne Victory. Anyway back on topic...

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
yes back on topic, I hate the 2 reasons I hate the Victory organization

1) Fans are the biggest w***ers in the competition up here. Might just be as bad as rugby league supporters in regards to behavior if you ask me
2) Kevin F***stick Muscat

Ange is awesome, Theo we're thankful for. w***er supporters and Muscat, lose them and I'll consider giving the Victory a chance.

Can't wait until Round 2 so we can show Ange Po$tecoglou that he made a bad decision to leave the best team in Australia!

COME ON YOU BRISBANE ROAR!

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Ahh, Ange leaving is alright. Hate the given 'Steven Gerrard' any credit, but it was always seemly the Victory would lure him back home. We should be thankful he stuck around for the back to back.

It's not like he did a freaking Wayne Bennett and take half the list with him.

Or a Gubby Allen and single handily set back our list management 5 seasons!

Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
yes back on topic, I hate the 2 reasons I hate the Victory organization

1) Fans are the biggest Moos in the competition up here. Might just be as bad as rugby league supporters in regards to behavior if you ask me
2) Kevin F***stick Muscat

Ange is awesome, Theo we're thankful for. Moo supporters and Muscat, lose them and I'll consider giving the Victory a chance.

To be fair Kevin "put Zahra in a wheelchair" Muscat has retired now, he's a moderately incompetent assistant manager these days. In saying that you still have that diving **** Berisha so it all evens out in the end.

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

And where the **** am I spinning North of the Border crap? Your the clown that started generalizing and insulting the state of Queensland.

I'm not trolling you clown, this is a public thread where anybody can comment. I took exception to you calling the Victory scum, what's wrong with that? And really, you should thank me, for kick starting this thread, because after 1 month of it being in existence, it was going no-where fast, you silly jaffer.

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
I'm not trolling you clown, this is a public thread where anybody can comment. I took exception to you calling the Victory scum, what's wrong with that? And really, you should thank me, for kick starting this thread, because after 1 month of it being in existence, it was going no-where fast, you silly jaffer.

Couldnt really give a s**t what you do or why youve come here. I have my right also because my experience with Victory fans (like you) are largely negative.

But cheers for the reinforcing why I hate Victory fans. You've single handily taken a Roar thread to brag about how good it is to be Victory.

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Couldnt really give a s**t what you do or why youve come here. I have my right also because my experience with Victory fans (like you) are largely negative.

But cheers for the reinforcing why I hate Victory fans. You've single handily taken a Roar thread to brag about how good it is to be Victory.

Bla bla bla Victory fans bla bla, stop sooking and see it for what it is, I did no such thing, I came here to stick up for them, not to pump them up.

Keep hating.

Back