The BYE.

How will you be spending the dreaded Bye?

• Fetal Position

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Drunk

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Watching footy

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Catching up on chores

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

put on a replay of a 2003 game and hope your son doesnt noticed the difference..if not buy him some more Paddle pop merch!
Actually will have more fun putting on the 2002 GF and breaking the wife's heart again.

Think the best option is to stick with the tried and proven method when dealing with kids, Blackmail.

I have 2 umpire fantsies;
1 involves them rewarding tackles and determining a whole game's worth of scores without viewing "inconclusive" video, and,
1 involves medieval torture equipment.

I have one fantasy, and it involves Chelsea :)

I will be watching the Gold Coast v North Melbourne game and the West Coast v St Kilda game. Both should be really close.

Time to put the Boat on the water this weekend...Pony 20 def King George whiting 0

well I must say my fishing this weekend went pretty much like our Team...I started unprepared with the wrong tactics (didn't check the tides and failed to properly research the fishing reports from locals) and thus spent a lot of time scratching my head until I realized very late what change in tactics was needed (Missed the running tide needed to move on and chase squid); I there for didn't meet my "Performance Indicators" (20 Whiting) and could do nothing to turn things around in this area but watch the train wreck. I did how ever show 1 good quarter after the damage was done (moved on and got 22 squid) before the game was done, which gives me a false sense of security for the upcoming games (fishing trips)

Had my wisdom teeth removed..

Who the F does that to themselves on the Saturday of a long weekend.:mad:

Still went to Carrara Sat night though, told Mrs CtD that it was therapy. She said it was therapy for her and drove me to the game... What doe she mean??:confused:

Had my wisdom teeth removed..

Who the F does that to themselves on the Saturday of a long weekend.:mad:

Still went to Carrara Sat night though, told Mrs CtD that it was therapy. She said it was therapy for her and drove me to the game... What doe she mean??:confused:
That you were a pain in the bum and she wanted some peace and quiet perhaps:oops:

That you were a pain in the bum and she wanted some peace and quiet perhaps:oops:

Oh, I never looked at it that way.:D

In all honesty, good old Mrs CtD drove me and my best mate to the game, as he has a broken leg at the moment, made wisdom tooth friendly food for me and then drove home as well..

She is a good woman!!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back