The Chelsea roller-coaster

Remove this Banner Ad

I get why there is angst, but angst doesn't mean that you've broken any rules.

FWIW I'm not sure what the rules are regarding the Fordstam debt. And it could be that there is a punishment coming your way over that if its written off.

I guess there has to be some ruling on it otherwise you could have clubs that run up big losses and "sell" the club to some other business that is related to them in some way. Clear the losses, rinse and repeat.

Still some ambiguity in the word choice, “benefit victims of the war in Ukraine” could mean either side. However at least it’s not Abramovich himself direating dispersement of the money, so presumably there’s a level of control now with the PL in making these funds available.

Serious question - where is Abramovich? Was actually photographed in Israel on 15th March. Since then his jet did fly to Moscow. His yacht is also cruising off the coast of Turkey with no set destination although that may be just protecting it from being repossessed.

I can find no sightings of Roman anywhere in Russia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question - where is Abramovich? Was actually photographed in Israel on 15th March. Since then his jet did fly to Moscow. His yacht is also cruising off the coast of Turkey with no set destination although that may be just protecting it from being repossessed.

I can find no sightings of Roman anywhere in Russia.

Remember when he was supposedly "asked" by Ukraine to assist with peace talks in the days after the invasion? Some mighty fine PR work with that one, presumably from his representatives. Am shocked that nothing came of it and it was hardly mentioned since.

Remember when he was supposedly "asked" by Ukraine to assist with peace talks in the days after the invasion? Some mighty fine PR work with that one, presumably from his representatives. Am shocked that nothing came of it and it was hardly mentioned since.
Just on this:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back