The Crows Logo Thread

What should be done regarding our logo?

• Total voters

Kerleys Ghost

Club Legend
May 23, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's been discussed a lot on here, but a fresh poll about our logo would be interesting (to me at least).

After all the recent change at the club it could be on the cards.

Adelaide_Crows_logo.png

adelaidecrows_3450.jpg

Adelaide-crows-logo2.gif

Last edited:

40porpoise

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I actually don't mind the new logo but the old one brings back so many great memories. Should update it a bit to make it more modern, but keep the core design

Dandy_GO

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 25, 2005
Yunnan, China
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Sunderland
Must get rid of that eyesore from the Trigg era. Several years on and we all still hate it. The justification at the time was that it's more kid friendly, but it really isn't particularly great there either.

What we have now is a half-arsed attempt to sit somewhere in the middle. It doesn't really do much for kids, and I've yet to meet an adult who likes it.

Have a proper logo AND have a cartoony kids version, based on claude the crow, for kids merch and junior membership marketing.

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I like the more realistic type logos like the hawks one for instance. Ours is like it was drawn by a school kid

matty p

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Here's an example of an update of the old logo:

n0toHMt.png

(Courtesy of lmach, who made a copy of the logo found on the GPS patch of our Adidas guernseys, as shown below)

H5GaFCo.jpg

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think some of the artwork here is really good, I especially like the one with the red ball but not sure how well they would work as a logo. I think its best to have much of the image contained to the centre, some of the ones with the wings out for example would get really tiny when having to make them small enough for things like the header of the AFL site. Maybe if they were on a shield or something it would add some balance.

Back