The Crows Logo Thread

What should be done regarding our logo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Barely see the "Sonic the Hedgehog" logo anymore at games.

The "darker" crow has taken precedence. Also like the way the crow is used at the start of the Youtube clips.

Club could easily scrap the "Sonic" logo for next year, use our traditional logo (Which is still used on some letterhead) and keep the same signage and video images used at games.

Or for a new logo, the crow in the WFAO signage would work well. A nice simple silhouette.
Yeah you can tell the gradual phasing out of the current logo and the 19th man nonsense that they've been doing.

Brilliant, thank everything on earth.

The new crow actually looks like a crow!

Love also that this is a gradual change rather than a " look at me" thing

Classy transitional understatements rather than grandiose " launches" works better for me

Wow the shield. How have I missed that? Its been appearing a lot lately. Maybe they're getting us used to the idea subliminally.

1000x better than the raptor, and I never really was a fan of the shield until recently.

Barely see the "Sonic the Hedgehog" logo anymore at games.

The "darker" crow has taken precedence. Also like the way the crow is used at the start of the Youtube clips.

Club could easily scrap the "Sonic" logo for next year, use our traditional logo (Which is still used on some letterhead) and keep the same signage and video images used at games.

Or for a new logo, the crow in the WFAO signage would work well. A nice simple silhouette.

What's the 'darker' crow?

The 'We fly as one' crow would look good on a logo. It's recently developed a lot of meaning and can be seen as a nod to our past (it is similar to our first logo)

Last edited:
Now that the Dangerfield business is sorted, we can move onto addressing the real issue facing our club - how do we remove the Baltimore Raven and all traces of the '19th Man' from our official merchandise for 2016?

My friends and I flat out to refuse to buy any of the current merchandise while these logos are on it. They look cheap and amateurish, and it is a joke that several people on Big Footy have been able to design better logos in their spare time, than what the club believes is acceptable currently.

The only merch I've bought with it on is this years yellow training guernsey and warmup top. And I didn't realise it was on both...
Oh, and the black BLK flat cap. Without the font and almost completely faded to black is the only way it's ever looked alright.

What's the 'darker' crow?

The 'We fly as one' crow would look good on a logo. It's recently developed a lot of meaning and can be seen as a nod to our past (it is similar to our first logo)

Ahh, my crow.

I can't believe I found the crow we now use for We Fly As One. Yet, I will never get credit for doing the crows marketing for them :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh, my crow.

I can't believe I found the crow we now use for We Fly As One. Yet, I will never get credit for doing the crows marketing for them :p

Please apply for a job with the club.

Look at the old poll here, 9/10 voters want something other than our current logo.

The mob has spoken.

jesus christ - with ALL the problems facing this club right now, the logo is absolutely not one of them.

Settle......Just a comment on the logo.....which has long been a complaint from the fans. I understand it is not a big problem compared to all the others, but is one nevertheless.

The crow needs to be a darker blue and look more menacing. At the moment it (and the font) looks too 'superhero movie'

Back