Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas I am paying the price for ignoring the prophecy of young Millsy.

I have vowed to load up on which ever team TGO points to come GF time.

Brothers, unfortunately I missed a live sermon by TGO at The Altona Vikings Sportsmans Lunch today. How could I have not gone and passed on the word of our prophet? Unfortunately I had other plans, walked the dog for the first time in 3 years. How could i say no to Harry and yes to TGO?

Last edited:
Brothers, unfortunatelyI missed a live sermon by TGO at The Altona Vikings Sportsmanship Lunch today. How could I have not gone and passed on the word of our prophet? Unfortunately I had other plans, walked the dog for the first time in 3 years. How could i say no to Harry and yes to TGO?
You should have taken Harry and tried to organise a play date with Tiger.

#bffs

TGO hitting rare form last Thursday on SEN.

'I like it soft. Tiger likes it hard'.

Or something approximating this.

The topic you may be wondering?

Tacos and Tiger/TGO's Thursday evening diet of hot chile Mexican (Werribee trembled on hearing these cataclysmic revelations).

Devotees of TGO should listen to TGO's Thursday SEN 'work' in which he appeared to be about 8 cans in and in that rare nirvanic space where coherency and humour simultaneously peak. His sermon on Tiger should be archived for posterity.

Brothers, unfortunately I missed a live sermon by TGO at The Altona Vikings Sportsmans Lunch today. How could I have not gone and passed on the word of our prophet? Unfortunately I had other plans, walked the dog for the first time in 3 years. How could i say no to Harry and yes to TGO?
Missed the chance to potentially catch up with former Bulldogs legend Luke Goetz too, what were you thinking?

TGO hitting rare form last Thursday on SEN.

'I like it soft. Tiger likes it hard'.

Or something approximating this.

The topic you may be wondering?

Tacos and Tiger/TGO's Thursday evening diet of hot chile Mexican (Werribee trembled on hearing these cataclysmic revelations).

Devotees of TGO should listen to TGO's Thursday SEN 'work' in which he appeared to be about 8 cans in and in that rare nirvanic space where coherency and humour simultaneously peak. His sermon on Tiger should be archived for posterity.
Mexican is clearly the holy cuisine. I think back to earlier this year when Bob Murphy uttered the phrase 'the whole enchilada' during a live televised confession with TGO, TGO grew ravenous at the mere mention of a morsel of Mexican food and was very keen to hear a detailed description of it. Alas Murphy was using a turn of phrase at the time and not describing a meal he enjoyed on his holiday in the US. Very wrong of him to tease TGO like that.

Mexican is clearly the holy cuisine. I think back to earlier this year when Bob Murphy uttered the phrase 'the whole enchilada' during a live televised confession with TGO, TGO grew ravenous at the mere mention of a morsel of Mexican food and was very keen to hear a detailed description of it. Alas Murphy was using a turn of phrase at the time and not describing a meal he enjoyed on his holiday in the US. Very wrong of him to tease TGO like that.

Mexican is the food and Corona the sacred Mexican drink.

"just cos it doesn't look good, doesn't mean it's bad"

Hark brothers. As with all of TGO's teachings, He lights the way with infinite relevance and applications, for those who care to listen...

- The remains of last night's capricciosa and a flat, room temperature longneck of Melbourne repurposed as brunch.

- The final wench at the bar just shy of last drinks, who during a frolic in the wee hours turns out to be a fellow.

- The trench of self-inflicted hell His beloved Bombers presently occupy.

- TGO himself upon waking, sporting the halo of three kebabs with extra meat and an amorous twinkle in His eye while scanning the temple for Tiger - who knows well enough to make himself scarce until at least noon.

- The slogan for Richmond's 2017 membership drive.

Truth is universal. Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers I must apologise for my lack of visits of late, the lady of the house has recently delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl, and therefore also acquired the remote control most evenings... my visits to the church of 360 have been few and far between.

I enter this place of worship and notice the poll up the top, and as an indication of my faith to the great one I would like to offer an option if I can.
My place of employment also delves into the world of stubby holders, if people were willing/able to pay the cost of said coolers I would be able to organise them.

If we can get 25 orders I can get the ball rolling, I am also wondering if the great Chief would allow us to also adorn said drink holders with a big footy logo?

Brothers I must apologise for my lack of visits of late, the lady of the house has recently delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl, and therefore also acquired the remote control most evenings... my visits to the church of 360 have been few and far between.

I enter this place of worship and notice the poll up the top, and as an indication of my faith to the great one I would like to offer an option if I can.
My place of employment also delves into the world of stubby holders, if people were willing/able to pay the cost of said coolers I would be able to organise them.

If we can get 25 orders I can get the ball rolling, I am also wondering if the great Chief would allow us to also adorn said drink holders with a big footy logo?
Sure no worries.

Let me crunch some numbers are work tomorrow....

I shall work out cost & size of working area. I am wondering if maybe they could be sold at the standard price with any profit going towards a charity or something?

Let me crunch some numbers are work tomorrow....

I shall work out cost & size of working area. I am wondering if maybe they could be sold at the standard price with any profit going towards a charity or something?

WWRD?

Some great sermonising tonight. Simon Goodwin's audience with TGO was compelling viewing just now.

'Twas about to say...and credit goes to Goodwin for not bursting out laughing as TGO rambled on and on and on...and, on.

Epic Robbo moment. One of the Great interviews.

Stubby Holder template.jpg

Brothers and in particular Custard Guts here are the specs for stubby holders. Hopefully they make sense, the background colour needs to at least cover the yellow, any lettering/images are best to keep inside the red

I am actually wondering if we should try get TGO involved himself in this... and actually try to raise money for a charity of his choice perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back