Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 288791

Brothers and in particular Custard Guts here are the specs for stubby holders. Hopefully they make sense, the background colour needs to at least cover the yellow, any lettering/images are best to keep inside the red

I am actually wondering if we should try get TGO involved himself in this... and actually try to raise money for a charity of his choice perhaps?

This is as official as it gets.

A charity, considering Robbo's chats this week, of perhaps anti-bullying?

I am, so jealous, beyond words.

That's one step away from sitting there having an ale with the Great man.

This is as official as it gets.

A charity, considering Robbo's chats this week, of perhaps anti-bullying?
I may be overreaching here as well and it may just be best to do a run of them for us true believers initially

I dunno but TGO looked a little downbeat last night on 360. He had a flatulent look on his face, either he ate a bad batch of DimSims or is waiting to ramp up for Prelim and Grand Finals.
Let's be honest TGO liver gets a massive pounding at this time of year. Booze, beer and women all to be plundered as the man of the people.

WTF is going on here you false believers.

Robbo has proven this Fred of worship as omniniscient in winning some footy meedja award as the greatest footy journo, and what do we hear here???

Crickets.

TGO is copping a hiding on the Main Board and what do we hear here???!!

F$cking crickets again!!

And now on SEN - right now - TGO is revelling in his success and is both humble when telling Marco that he has been vital - VITAL - to his success whilst simultaneously channelling Moses on a mountain top.

He is truly awesome and is right now revelling in his awesomeness. Get on board.

Robbo has proven this Fred of worship as omniniscient in winning some footy meedja award as the greatest footy journo, and what do we hear here???

Crickets.

F$cking crickets again!!

And now on SEN - right now - TGO is revelling in his success and is both humble when telling Marco that he has been vital - VITAL - to his success whilst simultaneously channelling Moses on a mountain top.

He is truly awesome and is right now revelling in his awesomeness. Get on board.

Hear here brother BRWB....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can tell the esteem in which the 360 team holds TGO. All bar the Nerdling were late to work, hungover and unproductive the day after The Great Recognition. What a tribute.

Surely now the Alf Brown Award becomes simply The Robbo.

You can tell the esteem in which the 360 team holds TGO. All bar the Nerdling were late to work, hungover and unproductive the day after The Great Recognition. What a tribute.

Surely now the Alf Brown Award becomes simply The Robbo.

Has a nice ring to it I must say.

Crickets.

F$cking crickets again!!

I see these infidels much like One Nation senators explaining climate change or migration policy.

Much bluff and bluster. Surface attraction, but no underlying substance.

We either rail against them, or we take solace in the idea that they will soon be consigned to the rubbish bins of history -- but TGO will forever be in out hearts as the chief football writer of all time.

Talent must be thin on the ground right now.

THE Herald Sun’s award-winning footy team has done it again, recognised with a couple of major gongs at the AFL media’s night of nights.

The Australian Football Media Association’s (AFMA) awards night was held at the MCG on Tuesday night, with Herald Sun journalists Mark Robinson and Jon Anderson, along with photographer Michael Klein, recognised for their outstanding contributions.

Robbo earned two gongs: one for Most Outstanding News Reporter for 2016 and the other the coveted Alf Brown Award for his overall contribution to coverage in 2016

Talent must be thin on the ground right now.

THE Herald Sun’s award-winning footy team has done it again, recognised with a couple of major gongs at the AFL media’s night of nights.

The Australian Football Media Association’s (AFMA) awards night was held at the MCG on Tuesday night, with Herald Sun journalists Mark Robinson and Jon Anderson, along with photographer Michael Klein, recognised for their outstanding contributions.

Robbo earned two gongs: one for Most Outstanding News Reporter for 2016 and the other the coveted Alf Brown Award for his overall contribution to coverage in 2016

GTFO Podgey. :thumbsdown:

I'm so excited to travel down the Hume to the home of TGO this week. Apparently there is a football game on but that means nothing when it comes to seeing TGO in the flesh.

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether twenty or eighty.
Anyone who keeps learning today is young. The greatest
thing in life is to keep your mind young.
- Henry Ford

The noble soul never ceases in its quest to understand, to empathise with the Other. In one of the great displays of selflessness, TGO left the Brownlow immediately after the count and was home tucked in bed within half an hour, giving the Nerdling the opportunity to hit the piss with Paddy until after 2am.

"It was like Freaky Friday," the Nerdling observed, clearly appreciative of the opportunity to walk (half) a night in TGO's shoes, and in awe of TGO's ability to do it on a weekly rather than once-a-decade basis.

"I was boring, I went home," TGO observed, almost in amazement. The man's sacrifice to understand and be understood should be an example to us all.

TGO slapping the pill out of the little rascal award winners hands was a highlight for me this final series so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back