Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rancid is indeed a wondrous word.

However TGO does not wear a dead possum on his head. His ruddy cheeks are plumped with the natural fats derived from chiko rolls and not the inserted silicon of the jealous pharisee. TGO's scent is the au naturale of the great unwashed and not cloaked in the foul pomades of the false one.

Above all TGO embodies the word. His Slurmons are music to our ears, especially when referring to his own wondrous miraculous prognostications.

Hunker down and testify.

That grand Disciple, Dr Turf, gets it right. Casting a play of the Simpsons, using AFL figures, the scales fall from Turf's eyes. First he casts the Meryl Streep of AFL, Caro, in the two roles of the twin Aunts., then he casts TGO as Barney.

Better than Jesus (let alone Mo, Buddha et al), TGO as Barney has been nailed. But he shall truly rise again at the SEN in 20 minutes to deliver us many Slurmons.

Hunker down and testify.

"I-uh-it's-it's, not anything to do with us, but I remember writing last October/November that Dustin Martin will not be leaving...Richmond, and the reason I write that, a-and people sometimes look at these situations as commodities, and, ah, and business deals, and you know, and, ooor, you look after your future and all that, I-I know that. But I put so much faith in our game, and why it's so popular, I put so much faith in our game, that it's about respect, and-and LOVE, and, all those EMOTIONS that want people to go to stay at football clubs. And Dustin Martin arrived at a football club as a seventeen-year-old, wet behind the ears, lotta living and growing up to do, and Richmond Football Club knew they had a good player, Now Dustin Martin's played some great football for Richmond. GOD, Richmond's done a hell of a lot for Dustin Martin, and I never, ever, EVER, thought, that Dustin Martin'd be the kinda kid, he's not a kid, the kinda young man he is now, to turn around and say, 'thanks Richmond, I'm off, I'm gunna take an extra two hundred thousand dollars, or three hundred thousand dollars to leave'. It just, it wasn't in my thinking even all the way back then, Gerard, and even when all those offers come, I kept on sayin' to ya, 'he won't be leaving. He won't be leaving'."

Never. In. Doubt.

It's like TGO didn't just foresee it brothers.

He ordained it. And the Punt Rd faithful are forever in His debt.

Praise be.

As much as we all crave to be awarded, a, holy comma, I have noticed on 360 that there is no greater blessing than to have TGO bestow a heartfelt ''Well done'' upon someone/something he considers worthy of His praise. It is His equivalent of a full stop at the end of any topic discussed approvingly.
i suspect it is also his answer to ''How would you like your steak?''

As much as we all crave to be awarded, a, holy comma, I have noticed on 360 that there is no greater blessing than to have TGO bestow a heartfelt ''Well done'' upon someone/something he considers worthy of His praise. It is His equivalent of a full stop at the end of any topic discussed approvingly.
i suspect it is also his answer to ''How would you like your steak?''

Except when to show his appreciation of haughty queazeeen, TGO orders his prime rib battered and deep fried.

All Praise Mayo.

Thank you brother for showing the pathetic error of my ways. It was a weak moment not to remember the teachings and I have indeed brought disgrace upon myself and the next four generations of my family.
I shall attempt to seek the beginnings of redemption by self flagellation tonight.
TGO sees all, you better hope he's in a forgiving mood.

Slurman

Good word that.

On reflection, one wonders if TFO may, have been more, appropriate for, Robbo.

The Fragrant One.

A little late to this brothers but did rejoice in this revealing exchange from the sermon last week.

Nerdling: "Some reflections on the All-Australian last night..."

TGO, abruptly: "FOOD WAS GOOD! Ohhh ya talkin' about ... hahaha."

Crew: "Hahahaha"

TGO: "Didn't even eat! Did YOU eat? Dunno what the food was like!"

Crew: "Hahahaha"

TGO: "Ask the cameramen, they were all gutsin."

The selfless shepherd sees that his flock is fed first, even if it means He must go without.

Praise.

288xfdi.png

Behold brothers. While mere mortals might consider removing the jacket first, TGO truly honours the Big V by plonking it on right over the bag of fruit before proclaiming "This is noice. I'm gonna wear it out tonight!"

:thumbsu:

On reflection, one wonders if TFO may, have been more, appropriate for, Robbo.

The Fragrant One.

Rancid by Robbo

A fragrance imbued with the pure essence of chief football writer.

Can someone shop Fabio's hair onto Robbo for the protective flask?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did TGO just foretell a Sydney - Richmond Grand Final when he did what no mere mortal has ever done and held up 2 props at the same time! The despair I felt when that Sydney poster was dismissed from his powerful embrace with a mere flick of the wrist leaving only 1 poster held aloft. TGO why hath thou forsaken me, brothers my resolve is truly tested.

Congrats Richmond, you cannot lose with TGO walking with you. I just hope TGOs prophecy isn't completely fulfilled and you don't wipe the floor with us.

Did TGO just foretell a Sydney - Richmond Grand Final when he did what no mere mortal has ever done and held up 2 props at the same time! The despair I felt when that Sydney poster was dismissed from his powerful embrace with a mere flick of the wrist leaving only 1 poster held aloft. TGO why hath thou forsaken me, brothers my resolve is truly tested.

Congrats Richmond, you cannot lose with TGO walking with you. I just hope TGOs prophecy isn't completely fulfilled and you don't wipe the floor with us.
Not only was the Sydney poster, dismissed, it was cast from the desk to the floor! The floor Stefan_Carey! This has given me hope that TGO has forseen an Essendon victory this Saturday!

Pray and imagine this.

Atop the holy modern day Gethsemane of the Punt Road Hill, TGO gazes down upon the G Whiz. The remains of his humble evening repast of a slab of Coronas, an empty bucket of KFC and empty Chiko roll wrappers are artfuly displayed across his altar bed along with 50 Winnie Blue butts.

Yet again TGO is in a deep spiritual trance, aided only by the medicinal qualities of Jim Beam. His little raisin eyes now focus on the grease laden keyboard resting upon his Buddha lap.

Like all the legions of his loyal followers, I am on my knees agog at the mere thought of yet another Slurmon on the Hill. His brown tipped fingers slide effortlessly over the larded holy keyboard. As ever the devils work of the spellcheck (like COLA and evidence of the Hird's alleged misdoings) has been cast away.

There are words (and possibly some new ones) being inscribed. Will it be another farticle or the basis of another lesson delivered orally? We pray for both holy Slurmons.

All Praise Mayo (Preferably two litres). Hunker down and enlarged testatify.

It was half time at the MCG, and darkness had fallen over the land, for the Cats were down by four goals in the 2nd semi.

And lo, I raised my head in hope as a voice from above cast itself across the people.

10647709_10152406704042572_1462885444_n.jpg
Brothers, it seems I have lost the image of that sacred sighting.

But I look ahead to another MCG blessing tomorrow night.

Not only was the Sydney poster, dismissed, it was cast from the desk to the floor! The floor Stefan_Carey! This has given me hope that TGO has forseen an Essendon victory this Saturday!

images

TGO in today's Murdochian Crapanator has drafted an exciting "Farticle to the Corinthingames". He has extolled the virtues of potential young Apostle Jacob Townsend.

Now this young fella in the last two h&a matches has hit the scoreboard like a tsunami or TGO belching post ingestion of the sacrament of 4 double deep fried beer battered Aussie Pizzas and a slab or two of holy Corona water.

Why did TGO single out the young fella? Well it seems TGO has claimed the young fellow as a disciple. (The young bloke apparently* struggles with stuttering and avoids radio and telly interviews as a consequence.)

We are all sure TGO has dealt appropriately with this alleged malady in a decent and respectful way. TGO himself is living and holy proof of the true grail of the blurred written word and the colander like Slurmon.

TGO's ability to invent the ...... (pause)..... and the words is an object lesson to all of us and surely the young fella*

* Am certain all of us wish young Townsend well and hope he plays a blinder for his team tonight......hmmmnn... 'Blinder', 'Blind', well they are words... if the heroic, brave, up against injustice Dons lose tomorrow expect TGO to deliver an erudite and meaningful lesson on the false little green blind prophets.

I chose to interpret this as Richmond is going to wipe the floor with us :p:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back