Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can one not knot.....Gerard, I mean, if you're a fair dinkum Aussie mate....Who cares deeply about cricket & loves this country, the baggy green & all that it stands for.....Like I do....How....& I really mean this Gerrard....How can one not?

Praise.

This tweet made me intrigued about King/Le Grand
What an odd exchange that is. Clearly hate each others guts

I honestly thought Chip Le Grand was an american muscle car from the 1950s.

Kingy clearly wants to go on with the argument. Le Grand's original tweet was actually pretty funny.

Last edited:
I honestly thought Chip Le Grand was an american muscle car from the 1950s.

Kingy clearly wants to go on with the argument. Le Grand's original tweet was actually pretty funny.

LeGrand landed some decent blows
"bladder brained jock" could sum up a lot in the footy media industry

LeGrand landed some decent blows
"bladder brained jock" could sum up a lot in the footy media industry
King embarrassed himself in that exchange. Should have taken the outs Chip was giving.

Brothers, the flayva sayva of truth is spectacular this evening. I particularly like the uneven placement, it being much more hirstute to the right side of the face. Political comment? As a humble acolyte I await further instruction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO to the Nerdling regarding closing the roof at Etihad: "I didn't want to say this, cos I didn't want to embarrass you for your lack of intelligence. It's the angle of the sun". Then after a brief pause (under his breath): "No wonder I drink".

Praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back