Science/Environment The David Attenborough is a psychopath appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not apologizing for him.....If that's what he's done.

His nature documentaries & body of work in that field, are second to none.

You claim to be a know it all on trump Clinton and you think zionism is a real thing. You should know if it's true or not.

Do you recognise Hillary Clintons work for equality is second to none. Like you recognize attenborough work?

Both similar people who dismiss pedophile gangs in the ruling class.

You claim to be a know it all on trump Clinton and you think zionism is a real thing. You should know if it's true or not.

Do you recognise Hillary Clintons work for equality is second to none. Like you recognize attenborough work?

Both similar people who dismiss pedophile gangs in the ruling class.

I'm familiar with the BBC's dark history, Yes.

This is definitely my favourite thread.

My favourite thread is that one on psuedo scientific nonsense.

Where posters don't actually know what it is
I'm familiar with the BBC's dark history, Yes.

"Last year Sir David Attenborough, the celebrated maker of nature series such as Life on Earth, was revealed to have faked footage for his Frozen Planet series: A sequence capturing two newborn polar bears had not been filmed “under the ice” in the Arctic with the rest of the documentary but in a carefully constructed phony den in a Dutch zoo with fake snow. "

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-decline-and-fall-of-the-bbc/

It gets better. This guy is a tosser

My favourite thread is that one on psuedo scientific nonsense.

Where posters don't actually know what it is

"Last year Sir David Attenborough, the celebrated maker of nature series such as Life on Earth, was revealed to have faked footage for his Frozen Planet series: A sequence capturing two newborn polar bears had not been filmed “under the ice” in the Arctic with the rest of the documentary but in a carefully constructed phony den in a Dutch zoo with fake snow. "

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-decline-and-fall-of-the-bbc/

It gets better. This guy is a tosser

Afshan Rattansi on the British RT channel, does an excellent job in exposing the BBC for what it truly is, on his show Going Underground.

The multi-nats hysterical desperation in attempting to paint the Bad-guy badge onto the Russians is truly spectacular -popcorn inducing- viewing.

It's making May & the Tories look like proper tossers & rightly so.

The British public simply do not believe anything from their MSM news-outlets any longer....and from the BBC in particular.

The jig - as they say - is up!

Afshan Rattansi on the British RT channel, does an excellent job in exposing the BBC for what it truly is, on his show Going Underground.

The multi-nats hysterical desperation in attempting to paint the Bad-guy badge onto the Russians is truly spectacular -popcorn inducing- viewing.

It's making May & the Tories look like proper tossers & rightly so.

The British public simply do not believe anything from their MSM news-outlets any longer....and from the BBC in particular.

The jig - as they say - is up!
We should go easy in them
The BBC are ahead of thier time.

I'm not going to comment on the self-evident....To say that they were in on the sting, goes without saying.

The BBC publishing psuedo science to back thier narrative

I did claim that Attenborough uses psuedo science to push the establishment agenda. In that article I posted Attenborough was also caught telling lies about temp in Africa. When he was pushed on the evidence he couldn't produce any.

Attenborough been to this country a number of times. He fails to admit what the British have done here. He won't tell us about the all the extinction of animals so wheat wool and minerals could be sent back to England to fuel a war machine.

That war machine drove the technology for his cameras

He visited many country's on the back of British colonialism. He was privy to fine hotels with slaves. The best food while locals starved.

No surprise he dismisses pedofile gangs

Instead he blames humans. There is no scientific method behind his claims humans are responsible. The extinctions didn't begin until the English arrived. The indigenous arose on this land some 400 thousand years ago. All the evidence from cook through to settlers letters paint a picture of thriving eco system. He fails to recognise the damage the sheep and cows introduced by the English. Or the rabbit and fox introduced for sport, and the damage done as a result.

He is just a propagandist

The BBC publishing psuedo science to back thier narrative

I did claim that Attenborough uses psuedo science to push the establishment agenda. In that article I posted Attenborough was also caught telling lies about temp in Africa. When he was pushed on the evidence he couldn't produce any.

Attenborough been to this country a number of times. He fails to admit what the British have done here. He won't tell us about the all the extinction of animals so wheat wool and minerals could be sent back to England to fuel a war machine.

That war machine drove the technology for his cameras

He visited many country's on the back of British colonialism. He was privy to fine hotels with slaves. The best food while locals starved.

No surprise he dismisses pedofile gangs

Instead he blames humans. There is no scientific method behind his claims humans are responsible. The extinctions didn't begin until the English arrived. The indigenous arose on this land some 400 thousand years ago. All the evidence from cook through to settlers letters paint a picture of thriving eco system. He fails to recognise the damage the sheep and cows introduced by the English. Or the rabbit and fox introduced for sport, and the damage done as a result.

He is just a propagandist

I think it's best to remember that he's principally a narrator, first & foremost....He's also a 92 year old man who is doing extremely well to still be in a job & doing what he loves.

Expecting him to be a whistle-blower on the institution that has made him & provided him with so many accolades, is pretty naïve in my books.

Besides....There are plenty of others who have already done that.

I think it's best to remember that he's principally a narrator, first & foremost....He's also a 92 year old man who is doing extremely well to still be in a job & doing what he loves.

Expecting him to be a whistle-blower on the institution that has made him & provided him with so many accolades, is pretty naïve in my books.

Besides....There are plenty of others who have already done that.

You're blowing it out of all proportion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Text book Scientology response here.

Only you'd make a poor scientologist because you're too irrational and incoherant. And that's saying something :eek:

upload_2018-9-29_5-57-43.png [/SPOILER

Crime's been a bit slow which is great for society but why I thought I'd swing in here and debut a thread. Could be in the wrong section but the mods might move it somewhere more appropriate if so.

I think we should be careful idolising anybody who's both been knighted and so entrenched in the BBC.

What utter tripe.

Very, very closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back