The Elephant in the Room.

Remove this Banner Ad

You don’t need my help, old boy....

Yeah, I’d keep Walker. At worst he’s decent cover at either end.

Yeah he's "cover" but he's also playing every week. Tarrant, McKay, Daw, Brown, Larkey, Comben. I've a real good feeling about Comben.

If Walker is depth I'm ok with that.

Oh and lol and * off 😜

Yeah he's "cover" but he's also playing every week. Tarrant, McKay, Daw, Brown, Larkey, Comben. I've a real good feeling about Comben.

If Walker is depth I'm ok with that.

Oh and lol and fu** off 😜

To be fair, you and I could nearly be playin every week at the moment with this injury list.

Hopefully the penny drops for big buckets. Tarrant could spend the next 3 years playing on the second forward. Walker can hold the fort up forward until Comben is ready. Then he’s depth.

So, there's that...
Maybe Bradley should have started the job in 2016 when he ditched Boomer et al. There was a lot of dead wood then that still needs to be pruned.
Before opening this thread I thought the elephant was the precarious position in which we'll find ourselves being bottom four in a post (if we're lucky) covid football world.
More 🐘 🐘 than a funking safari.

To be fair, you and I could nearly be playin every week at the moment with this injury list.

Hopefully the penny drops for big buckets. Tarrant could spend the next 3 years playing on the second forward. Walker can hold the fort up forward until Comben is ready. Then he’s depth.

Micky crikey, I'd be bringing the whole caboodle, headband, wrist bands , what ever boots that are deemed inappropriate. And i'd be hated, despised by.... well our own supporters.

HFF mate for me- very outside though, extremely outside. Just inside the boundary tbh. Will do a lot of pointing and hands on hips and head shaking though.

If I happen to kick a goal, well * me , that's a five minute celebration right there. There would be dancing. And I couldn't wait to get home and read the game day thread.

* me - we've lost it
Kill us now
Who the * plays a 52 year old stroke victim.
Well he wasn't our worst

Micky should you get a game mate, I'll purchase a duffel coat as long as it's a slim fit of course. And put ya number on it.

Walker yes he can stay, two lockers up from me I'll give him some tips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back