Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than Bell

Well very different players playing at different times.

I don't personally see where the development is with Bell but happy to back in our coaching staff if they think something is there.

Watching Jordan Lockyer and Harrison Marsh play in wafl grandfinal.

Really good writeup in yesterday’s Saturday Paper about Brandon Jack and his memoir, “28”.

Calls it “exceptional”.

And interestingly, they’re examining it again next week. Perhaps it’s going to be kind of a “serial” for the next few weeks.

Anyway, good on him, seems like his book is really turning heads, and presumably selling more than a few copies.

Really good writeup in yesterday’s Saturday Paper about Brandon Jack and his memoir, “28”.

Calls it “exceptional”.

And interestingly, they’re examining it again next week. Perhaps it’s going to be kind of a “serial” for the next few weeks.

Anyway, good on him, seems like his book is really turning heads, and presumably selling more than a few copies.

I just hope he doesn’t go down the Prince Harry route of trashing your family as a tool of self-promotion.

I just hope he doesn’t go down the Prince Harry route of trashing your family as a tool of self-promotion.
He won't. In the book he refers to the estrangement of himself and Kieren from their parents and their other brother, but goes into no detail as to what it's about. If he doesn't spill the beans in his own memoir I suspect he's not going to, and good on him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan McPherson has been poached by North from Melbourne to be GM of footy performance . Great bloke and good operator . I wonder if anyone will try and get Greg Stafford who has had massive wraps for his work at the Demons .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back