The Geelong circle jerk mega thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s because the site is too toxic

giphy.gif

Couldn't be any more toxic than the cesspool that is Cattery HQ

Im swimming in it... why wouldnt I be?
The government keeps giving us free money... and on a much grander scale than your Newstart payments
You hypocrites rag on clubs 'rattling tins' yet here you are cap in hand, bottom lip trembling at the steps of Government House, oh the ironing.
By the way I'm Nada on Newstart or shard addiction or deliberately hotshotting star-crossed young girls which seems to be the norm down that way

You hypocrites rag on clubs 'rattling tins' yet here you are cap in hand, bottom lip trembling at the steps of Government House, oh the ironing.
By the way I'm Nada on Newstart or shard addiction or deliberately hotshotting star-crossed young girls which seems to be the norm down that way
No caps in hand necessary friend... we dont even need to ask for that matter.
The State and Federal government are falling over themselves to give us money.
That must really burn huh

No caps in hand necessary friend... we dont even need to ask for that matter.
The State and Federal government are falling over themselves to give us money.
That must really burn huh
Nah mate, spin this however you want there's no burn just a giggle how you bagged other clubs but your club went and did a far worse thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they're protected from the sharks? Or are we talking of lowering them in slowly, ISIS style?

Because that's just plain sick and not funny at all.
I doubt Xtreme has the stomach for ISIS videos.

After seeing his response to Ablett elbows I think even a chocolate cake may intimidate him.

You’re incorrect once again.

The government is throwing money our way. We don’t even ask yet we still receive.

Life is good and we now have another 20 million reasons why.. :)

Must burn that a shithole like the City of Geelong has this bonus forced upon us whilst you guys were only given an injecting room in an attempt to clean up public behavior in your “suburb”.

Last edited:
Nice try Catflog

Ablett is a bigger thug than that ex number 37 Sydney Swan.
Here’s a scary chocolate cake for you. Don’t wet your pants now.

45B75E98-FADE-47ED-9871-AC1AB3788196.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back