Think Tank The Geelong Supremacy

Remove this Banner Ad

That makes two of you who can't read. It must suck watching us winning everything in 2022. Get used to it, you pack of whinging whiners - there's a ton more pain awaiting you in 2023 :devil:

No you didn’t win everything. Unlike us in 2017. A hawks guys stole your Norm Smith. Pissed myself when he held up 4 fingers in the premiership photo. He doesn’t give a f about Geelong 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No you didn’t win everything. Unlike us in 2017. A hawks guys stole your Norm Smith. Pissed myself when he held up 4 fingers in the premiership photo. He doesn’t give a f about Geelong 🤣🤣

Is that like the Gold Coast guy who shanked a goal from 5 metres out in the EF final handing Brisbane a victory? I pi55ed myself laughing when the camera panned to Lynch's face and the look said, "How did I stuff that up?"

Is that like the Gold Coast guy who shanked a goal from 5 metres out in the EF final handing Brisbane a victory? I pi55ed myself laughing when the camera panned to Lynch's face and the look said, "How did I stuff that up?"
Ahh yes, the Tom Flynch special. I laughed and laughed after hearing he’s on a million a year for s**t like that. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

D836AD86-08C8-43EC-91BA-09DAFF7688CB.jpeg

D01B609B-79AA-4318-8740-0F0FEE8E788A.jpeg

2C258FDC-066E-4867-A22E-395E330CA30C.jpeg

Excited Dance GIF

Ok

Premiers and Presidents don't care about your feelings, hillbilly boy

Wow a Geelong supporter calling other people hillbillies. Now I’ve heard it all, has the dung heap smell on your farm made you forget you’re in the country 🤣

Wow a Geelong supporter calling other people hillbillies. Now I’ve heard it all, has the dung heap smell on your farm made you forget you’re in the country 🤣

Just worry about the vomit and piss in your own street from the injecting room champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's only one dung heap and guess what it's at Richmond Football Club

1668979081790.png

"Banter" 😐
Not even Crobro was this bad

Okay that's a lie, he was 💩 as well
Tuggers, innit
Still trying to be relevant

Except we beat you in literally anything. You name it.

Yes. We’ve never had s**t dumped outside our club rooms.

But you didnt beat us at all in 2022, or 2021.

"Banter"
Not even Crobro was this bad

Okay that's a lie, he was as well
Tuggers, innit
Still trying to be relevant

Dude Selwood left. Now Geelong is literally just an empty husk of a club. More plastic than GWS.

Cats fans in this thread :

1669006816385.png

Pretty sad how much effort you clowns need to put in, trying to get some kind of recognition for this year.

The rest of the footy world think your team will just fall back into losing finals. Which is what you really excel at.

2 months after we win the premiership and Bitchmoaned flogs have decided it’s finally safe to come out of their hidey-holes and start flashing their red raw au00s in public. :$

View attachment 1557978

You serious? Straight after you guys won the flag you posted on BF to give it to us. I swear to god you’ve convinced yourselves you beat us in the GF to cope for being flogged the last 3 finals series. It’s sick and doesn’t make up for anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back