Think Tank The Geelong Supremacy

Remove this Banner Ad

You serious? Straight after you guys won the flag you posted on BF to give it to us. I swear to god you’ve convinced yourselves you beat us in the GF to cope for being flogged the last 3 finals series. It’s sick and doesn’t make up for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
F1AD310A-E939-4C18-9ABC-EA2EE274F29B.jpeg

Who would have thought that if someone started a Geelong supremacy fred, Tugger and LOLingwood flogs would melt all over it.
I am shocked
Well yeah the Hawfs are in total disarray right now so who better than their retreaded “still wanna be a suburban Melb club” lessers..?

I mean, just simply hearing about Geelong these days now has an entire generation of their fans being triggered and pissed off.

Think of that, an entire generation of their unfortunate kids who had their club chosen for them by their parents having to grow up in the era of Geelong domination.

james franco GIF

There's only one dung heap and guess what it's at Richmond Football Club

View attachment 1557641
The day the country came to Shitmound.

One Monday, back in May 2001, a truck reverses towards the front steps of Punt Road Oval after a tough loss to Geelong. The tray lifts up and releases its payload: five tonnes of chicken manure.

Who would have thought that if someone started a Geelong supremacy fred, Tugger and LOLingwood flogs would melt all over it.
I am shocked
Mostly been your fellow supporters TBH. All you have to say is "Selwood was not your best player or best captain" or "Dank was at Kardinia Park for two flags" and they started melting like icy poles on the beach.

Well yeah the Hawfs are in total disarray right now so who better than their retreaded “still wanna be a suburban Melb club” lessers..?

I mean, just simply hearing about Geelong these days now has an entire generation of their fans being triggered and pissed off.

Think of that, an entire generation of their unfortunate kids who had their club chosen for them by their parents having to grow up in the era of Geelong domination.

james franco GIF
Hawks are shite you say…

im horny jack nicholson GIF

Mostly been your fellow supporters TBH. All you have to say is "Selwood was not your best player or best captain" or "Dank was at Kardinia Park for two flags" and they started melting like icy poles on the beach.
Well it’s our Fred you turnip…. Of course we are here. Why are you?

Well it’s our Fred you turnip…. Of course we are here. Why are you?
I wasn't commenting on why Geelong supporters were here, you stated Pies and Tiggies were melting in here, and frankly, mostly we are not.

Surprisingly some of your boys have been, one of them told me to "go post on the bay" in one of these "Geelong R Great" circle jerks, now that's a melt.

As for me, I've been here to praise the cats: that's the point of the thread isn't it?

10 flags, a great effort for a mid tier club. No Dank, a big improvement on your last 2-flag coach. Coach of the Year really: they gave it to McRae for sentimental reasons, AFL flogs, but Geelong's list isn't that good, its just really well coached and maintained.

Success does strange things to people unused to it I guess. Your Coach claims a haemophilaic contortionist is the best Geelong player ever, bizarre really but Ok. Others are claiming Dank wasn't even at Geelong 2006-2010. Weird. Personally, when my club wins a flag I enjoy making patently absurd claims (I tipped 6 in a row last time we won a flag and laughed with the enemy when they jeered at us) and praising our mixed bag of players to the skies. Swannie and Lumumba and Heater and Clokie and the rest are all still legends to me.

There's only one dung heap and guess what it's at Richmond Football Club

2 months after we win the premiership and Bitchmoaned flogs have decided it’s finally safe to come out of their hidey-holes and start flashing their red raw au00s in public. :$

View attachment 1557978
2020 still hurting I see, hey at least the Cats atrocious finals record against Richmond didn't get any worse this year.

2020 still hurting I see, hey at least the Cats atrocious finals record against Richmond didn't get any worse this year.
2020 isn't even a blimp on the radar. When you are REIGNING PREMIER and beat everyone before you, small disappointments from years ago are easily forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't commenting on why Geelong supporters were here, you stated Pies and Tiggies were melting in here, and frankly, mostly we are not.

Surprisingly some of your boys have been, one of them told me to "go post on the bay" in one of these "Geelong R Great" circle jerks, now that's a melt.

As for me, I've been here to praise the cats: that's the point of the thread isn't it?

10 flags, a great effort for a mid tier club. No Dank, a big improvement on your last 2-flag coach. Coach of the Year really: they gave it to McRae for sentimental reasons, AFL flogs, but Geelong's list isn't that good, its just really well coached and maintained.

Success does strange things to people unused to it I guess. Your Coach claims a haemophilaic contortionist is the best Geelong player ever, bizarre really but Ok. Others are claiming Dank wasn't even at Geelong 2006-2010. Weird. Personally, when my club wins a flag I enjoy making patently absurd claims (I tipped 6 in a row last time we won a flag and laughed with the enemy when they jeered at us) and praising our mixed bag of players to the skies. Swannie and Lumumba and Heater and Clokie and the rest are all still legends to me.
I wouldnt know

#readmysig #moderndaymasters

Yeah sure thing, Im still bitter about 1982 when we lost to Carlton.
Life's way too short. I love my football, but when my team loses I accept and move on. No conspiracy theories. No "the team was sick" excuses.

2020 isn't even a blimp on the radar. When you are REIGNING PREMIER and beat everyone before you, small disappointments from years ago are easily forgotten.

You should feel how good b2b is. Makes one hit wonders like cats 2022 not even a blimp on the radar.

Life's way too short. I love my football, but when my team loses I accept and move on. No conspiracy theories. No "the team was sick" excuses.

Guess GAS was just s**t then, can’t blame the team. No excuses for not winning a flag.

Guess GAS was just s**t then, can’t blame the team. No excuses for not winning a flag.

Maybe but Ablett still holds the record for kicking the most goals against Richmond FC, more than Wade, Lockett, Dunstall, Lloyd, Coventry, Buddy, more than anyone. I cannot see that record ever being broken.

No excuses yet you already have your excuse ready to go..."life's way too short" nice easy get out when you lose, I'm surprised with life being so short that you're still carrying on about the Cats win, it's been 2 months get over it.

Absolutely its a reflection on me and my love of the Mighty Tigers, the thing is we haven't lost many flags in my lifetime while winning 8, so Its hard to get used to things that don't happen very often, I'm sure it's much easier for you.
Are you Falcon3518 's father? Your banal and childish 'arguments' are so stupidly similar. You must be related.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back