news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, Cain mightn't need to get the takedown. Just stay out of range and Fury might finish himself. :p

He might be safer from himself on the ground, actually maybe not.
2sb0fep.gif

Goldberg news:

"I'm doing well," he said.
"Those rumors out there are not true. I'm dealing with a complicated health issue but feeling better and hoping to be back to 100 percent by Jan. 26 (UFC on FOX 6 in Chicago). See you soon."

Goldberg declined to discuss his health issue in detail.
However, according to multiple sources close to Goldberg, who all asked to remain anonymous, the broadcaster suffered from a severe upper respiratory infection in October. The already-asthmatic Goldberg was then treated with large doses of medication to open the airway and treat the infection. Goldberg's doctor later confirmed that the medication taken to treat the infection in combination with his normal asthma medication caused severe side effects that affected his ability to work, which according to the same sources, was the reason he missed UFC 155.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/4...ealth-issue-caused-him-to-miss-ufc-155-denies

I didn't read that article earlier which said that they believe Goldberg is addicted to pills. I thought it had been confirmed or something but now looking at it it's probably made up crap to get views. Anyone could have come up with that by reading the same mma forum I did which was speculating on Goldberg.

I didn't read that article earlier which said that they believe Goldberg is addicted to pills. I thought it had been confirmed or something but now looking at it it's probably made up crap to get views. Anyone could have come up with that by reading the same mma forum I did which was speculating on Goldberg.
I think the main reason people are speculating is because Dana was so secretive when asked to explain what was going on.

I hope Goldy is able to overcome what ever health problem he is dealing with.

Mark Hunt needs to do some squats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lombard's an excellent Judoka and will be a nightmare to get to the ground. I think it's a great match up for him personally as Okami shouldn't have too much for him on the feet.
Yeah he will be hard to take down, was world class in his day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back