news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

10 fights? I cant even think of 10 guys that would want to fight him.

This is going to end badly for Wand, I think :( No idea why Stann is moving up, I've never read anything about him struggling to make 185.

Struve and Hunt will be great though and Gomi/Sanchez could be an entertaining first round, Gomi will probably tire under Diego's relentless pressure though.

This is going to end badly for Wand, I think :( No idea why Stann is moving up, I've never read anything about him struggling to make 185.

Struve and Hunt will be great though and Gomi/Sanchez could be an entertaining first round, Gomi will probably tire under Diego's relentless pressure though.
Probably because he can't beat anyone decent at 185. ;)

I guess if that's the case you may as well move up 205 and get knocked out by someone bigger. But agree he'll be too good for Wand, time for him to retire. Well it was really time about four or five fights ago.

UFC 158 looking great at this early stage. Plenty of Welterweights on the card, switching the opponents around would make more sense to me but whatever, should be some good fights.

Georges St-Pierre vs Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit vs Rory MacDonald
Johny Hendricks vs Jake Ellenberger
Alessio Sakara vs Patrick Cote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah, well played.
Yeah it Should be a catchline: Get a beat down, get a title shot.

Or

'Run your mouth off mercilessly, get a title shot at the weight division above yours.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back