news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hacran Dias is out of his fight with Mendes at the finale next weekend. Was looking forward to seeing how he handled Mendes' wrestling as he looked good in his debut and has the Nova Uniao team behind him. I don't think there will be too many guys lining up to face Mendes on a week's notice on the other side of the globe, so this could open the door for either Grant or Richie to fill in on short notice.

I really like Diaz as a fighter and the fight with GSP should be good but this is more bullshit from the UFC. Dana White had even said before that Diaz would need to fight someone first to earn a title shot.
GSP is the one asking for the fight, the UFC hadn't considered putting it together until then.

GSP is the one asking for the fight, the UFC hadn't considered putting it together until then.
Yeah I realise that GSP is asking for the fight. What are you trying to say? When Dana White previously said that Diaz needed to fight at least once before getting a title shot everyone already knew that GSP wanted to fight Diaz. Condit had been pulled from a scheduled fight with GSP because GSP wanted to fight Diaz prior to GSP getting injured. It's not a new revelation that GSP wants to fight Diaz.

Since when does a champion pick who he fights anyway? Everyone always bitches about Anderson apparently being hot/cold on opponents behind closed doors, but now GSP clearly ducks Anderson and picks Diaz as his next opponent.

I don't mind her talking, still. But then i'm a big Diaz bros fan. And c'mon, are you telling me if she was following you around the house, trying to pull your pants off would you be upset? :D

Yes, I would be upset. She's a great fighter, but she's trailer trash. The fact that she's a 209 girl is a redeeming point though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and Jay C, who "liked" your post, will be banned

:D

You think you can threaten me?! Just to show I ain't scared and for your visual pleasure:

74_cb_dollaway.jpg

:D

That's a shame.

He hasn't really been the same since Shawn Tompkins died.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back