Preview The Greatest Ever Controversy In Sport - Round 3 vs Bravedogs

What is the greatest ever controversy in sport?

• Lance Armstrong

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • OJ Simpson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Tonya Harding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hand Of God (Maridona)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Vestrappen Win)

• 2016 Bravedogs (Oh so brave)

Votes: 59 89.4%
  • Other

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here the club go again with the vague injury news. Jmac was a test for last week but somehow misses the second as well. All the while we hear no updates.

Glad to see Amartey back although I would've liked for McDonald to get a game under the roof.

I'd like to just quietly point out that very few wanted to hear over the summer that there was a good chance McLean would get games ahead of McDonald. I reckon Horse deserved a bit more credit than he was getting. He's interested in winning games and then the flag, not getting a kid to 50 games at record speed.

Amartey in.. no-one on here saw that coming?
zyzzbruh.. just noted how vague the Swans injury news is. I think Amartey was injured for much of last year, otherwise we would have seen more of him.. definitely injured through the pre-season.
Swans gave Amartey a 2 year extension pretty early last year. I reckon they rate him, and maybe higher than McLean as the 3rd tall/2nd ruck.

Swans by 7 goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon this game will be on big time , dogs won’t want to be 0-3

Gonna be a tough one
after watching Swans v GWS rd 1.. Swans started with elite pressure, and it just got better the longer the game went. GWS also started with elite pressure, but dropped off.
Dogs will come out firing, but we'll match them and eventually run over the top of them

Too funny, cos Will Phillips is sweeping the nation somehow ?

Think the moral of the story is that fans shouldn't get too ahead of themselves over kids one way or the other and start acting the fool. For all the talk (and boasting) about who was better or who North should or shouldn't have taken, both McDonald and Phillips are in pretty much the exact same boat: not playing AFL this weekend (albeit for different reasons.)

Think the moral of the story is that fans shouldn't get too ahead of themselves over kids one way or the other and start acting the fool. For all the talk (and boasting) about who was better or who North should or shouldn't have taken, both McDonald and Phillips are in pretty much the exact same boat: not playing AFL this weekend (albeit for different reasons.)
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back