Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Beerfish that library record you showed to me ages ago. You could sell that for at least 80 bucks here.

And that cherokees album is stupidly rare.

That one came from mum actually. Was quite shocked when I put it in thinking what the heck, who knows? Unfortunately she wrote her bloody name on the cover in pen as the kids used to back in the days when you took your records to friends houses for parties and they'd go missing.

Heh, nowadays, the best stuff is inherited. Dunno why. Everything else seems to have been dug up and marked up.

You've got some nice stuff there mate. I'd love to hear some of the jazz records.

I see you've also got a copy of the white album. Talk about difficult to sort out which version you have. I'm still not sure. Mine is numbered and although the vinyl has manufactured in Australia the number on the cover doesn't begin with A. It's 82451. I've actually heard of people substituting better quality vinyl from another copy into a cover with a lower number so there'd be all sorts of s**t out there.

I was there and the whole day/night was really good. As much as I don't want to admit it, Shannon Noll was actually pretty good. The guy to my left blew the crowd away, as expected.

I'll post some of my finds from Europe later!
giphy.gif

Also..
upload_2017-2-1_12-1-20.png

upload_2017-2-1_12-2-1.png
:eek::eek::eek:

Bought for $25 in 2012 in Melbourne in that little record shop in the city in the tunnel under Flinders Street. Mint condition with the insert.

giphy.gif

Also..
View attachment 332274

View attachment 332275
:eek::eek::eek:

Bought for $25 in 2012 in Melbourne in that little record shop in the city in the tunnel under Flinders Street. Mint condition with the insert.

Well done!!! I'll post a few now.

This i bought for a hundred pounds:

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.06.44 PM.png

This I bought in Sydney for $50 but I;m showing off now:

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.07.34 PM.png

Current sale price:

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.07.46 PM.png for a "mint" copy. Doubt it's actually mint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I meant the prices. Not sure what I was thinking. The sales history thingy like this.

View attachment 330262
It gives you a 'value' on your collection and so far going by this guide the 73 albums I've added so far come out at

View attachment 330263

Which seems a little uwotm8?

They just factor in the prices that your items in your collection has been sold for on Discogs. Mine is currently -
Collection Value:*
Min A$1,819.12 Med A$2,806.81 Max A$4,654.67

Where have i seen this before??? Maybe you posted it on FB. That's a bloody good buy....

Didn't post it on Facebook, but have def posted it on here at some stage on the Music board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back