Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9. Live Without You - Gyroscope

This song has been a top 10 mainstay since it first came out, I liked Gyroscope but this made me an even bigger fan and it sucks that these guys took such a big hiatus after this album because it’s one of my favourites. This song is just a straight up rocker and just hits all the notes I like in a song.

My world changed today. I just found out Matt Berry of Snuff Box has a bunch of albums dating back to 2008. It's sounds psychedelic jazz funk and I am really enjoying it so far

First album

My world changed today. I just found out Matt Berry of Snuff Box has a bunch of albums dating back to 2008. It's sounds psychedelic jazz funk and I am really enjoying it so far

First album

Damn. Took me a good 10 seconds to be convinced. Love him.

8. Gone Away - The Offspring

The Offspring have always been one of my favourite bands, i own all their albums and Splinter was the first album i ever owned myself. Gone Away wasnt always my favourite as a youngster but one i grew to like back in high school mostly for the themes and the vocals, Dexter i think is pretty underrated as a vocalist and this song really highlights the feeling he can express.

7. Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers

What a tune! The bass and guitar work so well together in this song with the soothing start and the frantic finish. I have always loved RHCP which is the thing with them, you either love them
Or hate them but I just love this song

7. Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers

What a tune! The bass and guitar work so well together in this song with the soothing start and the frantic finish. I have always loved RHCP which is the thing with them, you either love them
Or hate them but I just love this song

Was waiting for this one. Knew you'd throw it in.

Jade I'm listening to Alter Bridge live at the Royal Albert Hall with the Parallax orchestra atm. Great set list, great musicianship by the band and one of the better concerts where they've done the orchestra thing.

I can only assume you've flogged the guts out of this album but in case you haven't, check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back