Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also found this. Pretty sure I had not played it for maybe 25 years before today :cool:

You could say it is a collection with plenty of variety . Between my stuff and Mrs Ant collection we have vinyl 347 Albums. Then you can add in all of her 45 singles. And I do not know how many CD's.

Last edited:
Also found this. Pretty sure I had not played it for maybe 25 years before today :cool:

You could say it is a collection with plenty of variety . Between my stuff and Mrs Ant collection we have vinyl 347 Albums. Then you can add in all of her 45 singles. And I do not know how many CD's.

You should check out discogs. Great website to find out how much your records are worth. Even if you aren’t selling it’s a bit of fun. Any first pressing AC/DC is worth a bit!

You should check out discogs. Great website to find out how much your records are worth. Even if you aren’t selling it’s a bit of fun. Any first pressing AC/DC is worth a bit!
had a look at some of the ACDC records i inherited from a grandparent last night, shocked they go for that much tbh

had a look at some of the ACDC records i inherited from a grandparent last night, shocked they go for that much tbh
Yep. Have the full collection on vinyl. Have High Voltage 1975 / TNT / Dirty Deeds and Let There Be Rock first press editions . Have seen High Voltage advertised for between $1000-$1500. TNT for around $1000 and Dirty Deeds for $1000 . Let there Be Rock $1300 to $1700 . I have newer versions on vinyl so I can play them more often as the originals are worth to much to give them a run all the time. Then there are the European versions . High Voltage International.

Condition is a factor of course.

Mint: still sealed. NM = played once.
So most of the original presses aren’t fetching top price most of the time but still a nice bit of pocket money!

I have newer versions on vinyl so I can play them more often as the originals are worth to much to give them a run all the time.
That’s the way to do it. I only have really done this with 2 of my favourite records. But I have bought doubles of new music which I’m suspecting will be worth a bit later. Tame Impala etc

Condition is a factor of course.

Mint: still sealed. NM = played once.
So most of the original presses aren’t fetching top price most of the time but still a nice bit of pocket money!
yeah the TNT one is in pretty good condition, but i'd have to take it to one of the local record stores & have them judge it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back