Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
iarpchallenge.png

You have seen what Cory, Craegus and Gava93 have created in the International Australian Rules Premiership, now they are going to up the ante.

Instead of coming up with their own ideas for new teams they are turning to you to supply suggestions for new teams. The chosen suggestions will then be made reality by all three and then you will be given the opportunity to decide which of the three designs is the best for each team.

Here are the rules for team suggestions:

You must choose:

- Team Location/Team Name (Must be an international location - NOT based in Australia)
- Team Nickname (Cannot be the same as one already in the IARP)
- Team Colours (Max 4, but may choose any colour combination, no matter how ridiculous)

You can choose (Optional):

- Specific colours (e.g. RGB or Hex triplet codes, e.g. Teal RGB - (0, 128, 128) or Hex triplet - #008080) Specific colour codes can be found Here or through Google or Wikipedia
- Team Logo (must be an image of good quality and have one dimension at a minimum of 500 pixels so we can edit them as we need.) Note: Edits to logos will mostly be recolours not complete redesigns so choose wisely.

At the designers discretion:

- Addition of any shade between white and black as an accent/assistant colour (white, grey, silver, black, etc.)

-------------

Depending on the number of suggestions, the selection process will be on a preference vote between the designers, which will not be made public.

If your suggestion is not selected, it does not mean it wont be selected at a later date, as all suggestions will be placed back into contention for every selection vote that takes place.

-------------

Please note that designs may not be completed quickly and it may take longer than a day to produce final products, so please don't expect designs to be posted quickly after suggestions are made.

-------------

So if you have a suggestion for a team to compete in the International Australian Rules Premiership please post it below and we will begin the challenge within the next few days (depending on the number of suggestions).

The designers look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

Sounds interesting. Here's my suggestion:

NICKNAME: Eagles
COLOURS: Red (RGB 206, 17, 38)/Black/Yellow (RGB 192, 147, 0)

Nickname: Pioneers
Colours: Black/Yellow

Obviously you don't have to use the following logo but I think Malone University have a good looking logo.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can it be that whoever designs it has free reign over the logo? To be honest Cory, I really liked the Stars logo you did up and think that an original designed by any one of you 3 would be better then a generic one found in Google Images.

Can it be that whoever designs it has free reign over the logo? To be honest Cory, I really liked the Stars logo you did up and think that an original designed by any one of you 3 would be better then a generic one found in Google Images.

Unless it is too much work (or you just like the logo I posted) I second this statement.

Mate you just need to add an Nickname & Logo :thumbsu:

He already had a nickname, just put in the location line, but that has now been updated.

And

No logos are required it is an added option for those who want to go that extra step, if no logo is given we are free to choose what we want. That is why that is in the optional section of the rules.

Nickname: Hustlers
Colours: Orange, Red, Dark Green
Possible Logo: A variation of this;
Medical_Marijuana_Logo.jpg

Remember the logos will mostly only be recoloured, so if you want that exact logo then ok, but if you want it heavily edited then you might want to choose something different.

Remember the logos will mostly only be recoloured, so if you want that exact logo then ok, but if you want it heavily edited then you might want to choose something different.

The logo doesn't really matter, just thought I'd put it in to kick-start some creative ideas. In fact I look forward to seeing how you guys interpret the concept instead.

Really looking forward to seeing what you guys can put forward. :thumbsu:

Also, credit to this awesome idea to Craegus, top stuff mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you to everyone who has posted suggestions so far, they are all great.

But we have held our first vote and we have a winner.

The first team to be designed will be......................

The Pittsburgh Pioneers

We will now create designs for this team and then you will get to choose the best.

And remember if you were not chosen this time, you will still be in the running next time.

Also please keep the suggestions coming.

City: Toronto (Canada)
Nickname: Red Claws
Colours: Red, Orange and Black (pick whatever shade you want)
Logo:
Something llike this but with a T and recoloured
xjdhlh8q867xh3rbrvx2lt3ru.gif

Name : Delhi
Nickname : Cobras
Colours : Grenn, Red and Purple trimings
Logo : something like this
unledizy.png

I'll let the comp's triumvirate decide on logos.
NB: Anyone else with an alternate International League concept, feel free to use these team names, as long as you credit me for the idea ;):thumbsu:

Nickname: Sandstorm
Colours: Red, Gold, Green (as per flag of Mali)

Nickname: Yaks
Colours: Rust, Ice Blue

Nickname: Reindeer or Elves
Colours: Santa Claus Red, Pine Green, White

Nickname: Train
Colours: Silver, Royal Blue, Cyan

Nickname: Personalities (The reserves team is called the Split Seconds)
Colours: Black, White (vertical half/half jumper)

Nickname: Ninety-Sevens
Colours: Gold, Purple

I'll let the comp's triumvirate decide on logos.
NB: Anyone else with an alternate International League concept, feel free to use these team names, as long as you credit me for the idea ;):thumbsu:

Nickname: Sandstorm
Colours: Red, Gold, Green (as per flag of Mali)

Nickname: Yaks
Colours: Rust, Ice Blue

Nickname: Reindeer or Elves
Colours: Santa Claus Red, Pine Green, White

Nickname: Train
Colours: Silver, Royal Blue, Cyan

Nickname: Personalities (The reserves team is called the Split Seconds)
Colours: Black, White (vertical half/half jumper)

Nickname: Ninety-Sevens
Colours: Gold, Purple

Some very nice ones there Omega, had a good laugh at some as well.

Thanks for choosing my entry. I Can't wait to see what you guys come up for the pride of Pennsylvania the mighty Pittsburgh Pioneers.

I have a few more suggestions here

NICKNAME: Condors
COLOURS: Blue (similar to RGB: R4, G127, B184) Yellow (similar to RGB R255, G204 B2) White
Optional logo similar to this:
condor_logo1a.jpg

NICKNAME: Dragons
COLOURS: Blue, Orange
Logo to be similar to this:
images

I know the other boys have finished as well, I'm sure they'll post as soon as possible.
Pittsburgh Pioneers​

The Clash jumper is based on the Pennsylvania State Flag (featured in the logo)

Collab-8.png

(Open in new tab for closer view)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back