Mega Thread The James Hird thread - articles,theories and predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

So Robinson is saying Hirdy was telling Dank that Collingwood was on HGH and that he knew who was supplying them and now Charters is saying that it was Dank telling Hirdy that he knew Collingwood were on HGH.

Robinson, Dank and Charters just seem to be going in circles.

It doesn't really matter what these clowns are saying in public to cover their behinds.

What matters are the surveillance records held by the ACC and other policing authorities.

Story doesn't quite gel for me.

Robinson's version is that Hird told him about Collingwood but didn't mention the source of his knowledge. Why the hell wouldn't Hird tell Robinson Dank told him? And why didn't Dank try to sell this story to Robinson too?

I would like to hear Dank's version. I don't trust any of them. But I know Charter runs interference for Hird. That story from Charter about the poolside meeting with him Dank and Hird at the Gold Coast, with Hird saying "Where's Reidy?" has got hairs on it. Yes, we get it Shane, Hird was so gung-ho to follow the rules, he wanted good ol' "honest" Reid to watch over him. :rolleyes:

Has there been any update on the passage of the legislation compelling him to testify?

So Robinson is saying Hirdy was telling Dank that Collingwood was on HGH and that he knew who was supplying them and now Charters is saying that it was Dank telling Hirdy that he knew Collingwood were on HGH.

can we deduce from that that collingwood are on HGH?

Robinson was just Danks way into the "inner sanctum". Horrible ACA style breakdowns on tabloid TV aside, he's been used by Dank and Hird and discarded by EFC.

Hird keeping the details of his workings with Dank and Charters quiet (ie. not telling Robinson the info came from them) makes sense given what he was undertaking.

Danks didn't need to sell it to Robinson. Go straight to the fool with clout. Let him guide it, you've played on his insecurities, and played to his ego/megalomania. A pliable cash cow.

Sound reasonable?
I don't trust any of them. lol

They tell the truth very carefully. ;)

My dream for this weekend is for Carlton to get done by a kick, and some young unknown journo in the presser asks MM if the rumours about HGH in his time at Collingwood affected his coaching performance tonight.
What rum..nevermind.

The dream would be complete if Gerard Whateley or Bruth asked that question.

JAMES Hird has engaged prominent human rights barrister Julian Burnside QC to protect his interests, as the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority prepares to hand down the findings of its six-month investigation into drug use at Essendon Football Club.
The silk will lead Hird's response to the ASADA report including, potentially, an injunction against its contents being made public if the investigation fails to show that any Essendon players took a banned substance throughout last year's AFL season.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...ca8937c881986e69cf612b3f#.UfrJVwp4NyQ.twitter

Something to hide, mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps forming the halo surrounding Hird's head? ;)

We have heard for months how Jimmy is looking forward to telling his story and that the truth will prevail
We now hear that he has hired a QC to prevent this occurring unless its Jimmy's version of events as he feels the report may have been compromised

I look forward to hearing from bomber supporters after also telling us for months that all will be revealed once ASADA releases its report why jimmy has decided not to "tell all" and restore your clubs integrity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back