FTA-TV The late show with David Letterman

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be on Monday night. So I guess don't watch if you don't want to be 'spoiled' but this guy'sa ****ing genius. :D
Joe Wong
[YOUTUBE]m-cc4QOzqs0[/YOUTUBE]

Very funny with jungle Jack Hanna on last night.That ant eater thing sticking it's tongue down Dave's shirt was very funny.

Jack Hanna has been on about 7-8 times over the years. Most should be on Youtube.

I'm not a big fan of Letterman, but when Hanna is on, it is ****ing hilarious.

Jack Hanna has been on about 7-8 times over the years. Most should be on Youtube.

I'm not a big fan of Letterman, but when Hanna is on, it is ****ing hilarious.

It's way more than that.He's been on at least twice a year in recent years.
According to IMBD Jack has been on 19 times since 1993.

They're great together, Hanna and Dave. I always love when Regis is on too, and others who Letterman has known for a long time.

They're great together, Hanna and Dave. I always love when Regis is on too, and others who Letterman has known for a long time.

love it as well, bill murray, bruce willis, jim carrey and will smith always have good interviews with dave

This will be on Monday night. So I guess don't watch if you don't want to be 'spoiled' but this guy'sa ****ing genius. :D
Joe Wong
[YOUTUBE]m-cc4QOzqs0[/YOUTUBE]
I saw him on Ellen and his opening line was "Hi, I'm Irish"......

What the ****!? People find reverse-humor funny?

Also, that video should've only been 2 minutes long. He seemed to pause for 3 minutes for laughs.

I saw him on Ellen and his opening line was "Hi, I'm Irish"......

What the ****!? People find reverse-humor funny?

Also, that video should've only been 2 minutes long. He seemed to pause for 3 minutes for laughs.

That would be a pretty funny opening line.

Reverse humour is very funny, this guy isn't an 'anti-humourist' but check out Neil Hamburger for real "non" humour. It's especially brilliant when he shows up at shows where people don't really want to see a comedian let alone a bad one. Like for example when NoFX and Bad Religion American punk rock gods were touring Australia, he did one of the Melbourne shows. Classic reactions from people who didn't get his whole gimmick.

[youtube]Ho1lVSr7Lwc[/youtube]

It's not the type of 'humour' that is for everyone, but that's what makes it funny for the people who do find him not being funny, funny. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, her haircut was somewhat funny (her ends were everywhere as well). Furthermore, the overuse of red lipstick was rather off putting. Still attractive though...

Well Sam Worthington's supposed to be on this week and he's not exactly going to prove him wrong...

They need someone of the Ryan Fitzgerald (although this bloke is another level of yobbo) ilk to go on Letterman, they wouldn't even be able to understand a word he says:p

Chris Rock was hilarious last night, first guest to take the piss out of his cheating ways... Dave's comeback was gold too.

He also predicted Tiger to win the Masters, mainly because he hasn't had sex since November... then he would rape Phil Mickelson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back