Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Still looking for a fourth shrine... jumping off cliff faces just to see something new.

If you want here's a slight hint, but it's not telling you where or anything like that. If not then just no click.

All four can be see from the tower. Might take a bit of searching, but they can all be seen.

I don't normally notice these types of things but yeah, I have noticed the the framerate suffer a fair bit and there is a fair bit of pop in. But I guess because everything looks so gorgeous it makes it more noticeable.

Also I love cutting trees down because video game trees have had it too good for too long.

Honestly I'm thinking I might prefer to just play this in portable mode... When you blow it up on a big TV the performance, muddy textures and pop in take away from the art direction... Whereas on the smaller screen you kind of hide these blemishes a lot easier.

Can't get over how huge this game is and I havnt even scratched the surface, I've died atleast 100 times I reckon haha but it's weird how I'd usually be pissed off about constant deaths in games but I've managed to stay pretty calm about it Haha

It's funny running into one certain enemy in like "wtf is that I'm gonna go check it out" BAM! instant death. Certain areas I'm sure your not suppose to get to as early as I did I think I'll be doing my best to follow the story but I also need to look for better armour so I don't die at every turn haha

Ive had to use a walkthrough already haha. Enjoying it so far though!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I tried to use a Youtube thumbnail but I'd already been to that place...

And no wonder I couldn't find Owa Daim. What a freaking pain to climb. Died at least 11 times trying to make the same little bit of progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something is wrong with me, I'm not really enjoying it!!

It doesn't feel like Zelda.

There's definitely a more current day RPG feel to hoarding materials and gear like Skyrim for sure, but I'm glad they've mixed it up gameplay wise.

I'll probably get crucified here, but when Wind Waker first came out, I was completely turned off by the style and world map and didn't go back to to it for years.

Finally got myself unstuck so I have a poll type question.
What did everyone pick at the Temple of Time after the first four spirit orbs?
Heart

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

If any of you have amiibos make sure you scan them in every day.

You can use any as well. The non-Zelda ones give you heaps of different food which is handy for cooking and the Zelda themed ones give you food plus a chest which can contain rare items.

My brother has all of the Zelda ones so I'm making good use of them.

If any of you have amiibos make sure you scan them in every day.

You can use any as well. The non-Zelda ones give you heaps of different food which is handy for cooking and the Zelda themed ones give you food plus a chest which can contain rare items.

My brother has all of the Zelda ones so I'm making good use of them.
It's raining food and chests! Wait, is that a horse?!

Kept dropping the metal crates on my head at the Wahgo Katta Shrine but I finally cleared it. It's taking me a while to get to Kakariko Village because I'm scavenging and exploring along the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back