DERRINALPHIL

All Australian
Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Detroit Lions Mercantile C
I'm looking for a lid in Korea for two weeks. They manufacture all sorts of things. My lid is so far gone I want a lid for old times sake.I will look for one for you have lost yours.

We could be a game out of second place after this weekend and be second in two weeks time. Flying up to the Gabba for two finals in September will get my Frequent Flyer points up.

3KZ is Football

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2008
In the grandstand at the Brunswick St. Oval
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
My lid just flew past the planetoid Pluto...
Relax, you won’t need it again. I have a theory that the loss to Carlton has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It has galvanised the group and they seem to be playing with more aggression. Our guys know they can match it with the best, but they equally know that they have dropped games when they haven’t backed themselves in. I actually think they are looking forward to some tougher assignments to show people what they are made of.

Lionheart182

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
I think whether your lid is off or on comes down to expectation. For me, my lid does not get removed until we become genuine premiership threats or at least a top 4 chance. That game is this week for me, a lid-off you might say.

3KZ is Football

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2008
In the grandstand at the Brunswick St. Oval
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Relax, you won’t need it again. I have a theory that the loss to Carlton has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It has galvanised the group and they seem to be playing with more aggression. Our guys know they can match it with the best, but they equally know that they have dropped games when they haven’t backed themselves in. I actually think they are looking forward to some tougher assignments to show people what they are made of.
Great post 3KZ is Football! Spot on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom