The Manager Merry-go-Round

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Thank you, through all the baiting we get it your opinion. I actually disagree, I think he’ll walk and based on the list we’ll get a reasonable replacement.

If United were looking at Klopp; would he be at risk of going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
United can gaze lovingly at Klopp all they want. He would never leave Liverpool for United. I think Klopp has zero interest in managing United. Also why on earth would he leave Liverpool now when he has built them into one of Europes best teams for the dumpster fire that is United?

So yeah, zero risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You're really annoying when you do this Jod. Just pull your head in for once.
Do what? I honestly have no clue what you're going on about. Why am I pulling my head in. You're a strange unit SM.

Sidenote, I do think of you when I check the Championship table. Im glad your team has risen out of the relegation spots.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
come on now that’s complete horse shit

you can still be a troll without the lol how shit are united which you basically went on about saying we were the weakest side you have played all season it’s pure bait

it was to gloat like you would normally shit stir your mate
That's the thing, it wasnt bait. That's what was so shocking about that performance. You really were one of the easiest teams we'd played all season. The stats will heavily back that up. The performance by United was so poor, you lot immediately sacked Mourinho.

Again I was just talking about football. Because I did it on the United board, I guess people took it for trolling. But I cant do much about how people take things.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
United can gaze lovingly at Klopp all they want. He would never leave Liverpool for United. I think Klopp has zero interest in managing United. Also why on earth would he leave Liverpool now when he has built them into one of Europes best teams for the dumpster fire that is United?

So yeah, zero risk.
Klopp will never manage United I don’t think but I love how you just talk down arguably the biggest club in the world as if it’s just a dumpster fire haha, sure we suck and aren’t travelling great but things can turn around very, very quickly.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
Do what? I honestly have no clue what you're going on about. Why am I pulling my head in. You're a strange unit SM.

Sidenote, I do think of you when I check the Championship table. Im glad your team has risen out of the relegation spots.
I genuinely can't decide on whether you're just incredibly dim or dumb AND a troll. Close call.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool

So yeah, zero risk.
Klopp has mentioned that he said no to united before he took the Liverpool job.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

CFC_JP

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Real Madrid
Barca
Liverpool
United
The lure of the premier league over the one horse race that PSG play in and two horse race Bayern play in means you can also add
Tottenham, arsenal, Chelsea and city to the list.
Juventus are bigger and more appealing as well. You could probably add AC Milan to make up the 10

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
So if Poch stays, what percentage do you give Solskjaer staying at United?

May depend on Zidane also I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pantskyle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Real Madrid
Barca
Liverpool
United
The lure of the premier league over the one horse race that PSG play in and two horse race Bayern play in means you can also add
Juventus are bigger and more appealing as well. You could probably add AC Milan to make up the 10

Bayern is a massive club, bigger than most of the ones you have mentioned. Managers want to win trophies and BM is one of a handful of clubs that guarantees that, and long term CL.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Klopp will never manage United I don’t think but I love how you just talk down arguably the biggest club in the world as if it’s just a dumpster fire haha, sure we suck and aren’t travelling great but things can turn around very, very quickly.
Biggest club in the world? That would be Real Madrid. United are of course a massive club but right now you're pretty shit.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Biggest club in the world? That would be Real Madrid. United are of course a massive club but right now you're pretty shit.
It depends on what one uses to define “biggest”.

On many scales, such as value, United are still ranked number 1. Despite the recent lack of on field success, they remain a global powerhouse.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Yet you still considered Liverpool one of the biggest despite being pretty shit for years and years..??

Also, it’s about the ‘biggest’, not the best, if it was best we wouldn’t even be in the top 20 teams, but biggest, numbers don’t lie as glenferry said.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Barca
Liverpool
United

Yeah nah.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
As much as I dislike Man Utd one can't deny the lure of managing them. Whoever takes over is very likely to be an established manager performing at a high level.

Although I wouldn't complain if Giggs took over with G. Neville as assistant.

Alphonse_

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Man Utd are the biggest club in the world, probably on their Asian presence alone. Liverpool are pipsqueaks in comparison
Tell you what, Man Utd's brand had been damaged badly since Fergie left.

A Liverpool EPL title win would just about get them over the line as England's biggest club globally, especially given their European Success Pedigree and the global popularity of Mo Salah.

pantskyle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Tell you what, Man Utd's brand had been damaged badly since Fergie left.

A Liverpool EPL title win would just about get them over the line as England's biggest club globally, especially given their European Success Pedigree and the global popularity of Mo Salah.
Lol, no it wouldn't.
Our brand hasn't suffered at all since Fergie left, in fact it's only gotten bigger.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
United aren’t just England’s biggest club globally. They’re the biggest global club globally.

Irrespective of what success Liverpool may achieve this year.

Top Bottom