The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Was only in charge for 6 games while they looked for a permanent manager but he did well. 7 points from his last 3 games and in a good position when he left.
Was in charge for 7 league games and went 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. They were on 8 points after 7 games.

You think Huddersfield spent all off season looking for a permanent manager and couldn't find one until 8 weeks into the season?

Was in charge for 7 league games and went 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. They were on 8 points after 7 games.

You think Huddersfield spent all off season looking for a permanent manager and couldn't find one until 8 weeks into the season?

That’s what happened though, it’s not like he was sacked. He was a short term appointment who did a brilliant job and left as a hero and even got a farewell game to say goodbye.

Warnock is a good get for Aberdeen. Not easy for Scottish clubs outside of the old firm to attract a manager with a proven track record like Warnock has.

That’s what happened though, it’s not like he was sacked. He was a short term appointment who did a brilliant job and left as a hero and even got a farewell game to say goodbye.
He decided to leave/was tapped on the shoulder.

He was never going to see out the season and should never have agreed to take any games this season. Huddersfield managed the situation terribly.

He decided to leave/was tapped on the shoulder.

He was never going to see out the season and should never have agreed to take any games this season. Huddersfield managed the situation terribly.

Yeah I agree with that. If you’re hiring Warnock it means you’ve ****ed up somewhere as a club, but you can see why desperate teams do it, he has a proven record when it comes to end of season firefighting which is actually very impressive in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even they get the occasional story right

Why else hasn't he got the chop yet?

I guess because the Sporting Directors aren't ready to admit they ****ed up their appointment yet. Hes managing the youngest team in the league that's copped as many injuries as anyone, maybe they understand the situation better than emotional supporters. Plus hes a huge yes man whos happy to deal with whatever s**t they throw at him and he doesn't rock the boat.

Also Im not sure many clubs are dumb enough to sack a manager right before a Cup Final.

Its not going to be decided by 10m.

I guess because the Sporting Directors aren't ready to admit they ****ed up their appointment yet. Hes managing the youngest team in the league that's copped as many injuries as anyone, maybe they understand the situation better than emotional supporters. Plus hes a huge yes man whos happy to deal with whatever s**t they throw at him and he doesn't rock the boat.

Also Im not sure many clubs are dumb enough to sack a manager right before a Cup Final.

Its not going to be decided by 10m.
Copium followed by a dig at Spurs haha

Haha. Looking forward to it getting worse
Pochettino: “To be focused on playing football you need to be free in your mind. You can’t let it be affected because of the stock market in New York or Tokyo, or the weather in I don’t know where because the farms cannot grow the cereals.”

Poor bloke can't even get cereal! FFP struggle is real at Cobham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back