Outlook Rocky: he likes an expensive Tawny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McStay puts pen to paper. 2 year deal done and delivered.

Great work by Noble and co. in getting on with it.
Boy Oh Boy...we have a lot of listed players who will have contracts finishing at the end of season 2019....hope we are cashed up because that's when we really should be playing decent footy & building a team capable of playing finals footy.

Boy Oh Boy...we have a lot of listed players who will have contracts finishing at the end of season 2019....hope we are cashed up because that's when we really should be playing decent footy & building a team capable of playing finals footy.
You could say that we had a lot of guys coming out of contract at the end of 2017 too. By that stage, if we are pushing for finals, guys will be more inclined to want to stick around.

It's been a great month for the club- re-signing these players despite strong interstate interest and having posted only 2 wins. The culture of the place must be a whole lot better under Fagan and co.

Yeah, we worked that out pretty quickly. Only my second trip to Adelaide and we thought we would get something to eat. It wasn't that far from our accommodation and didn't look so bad during the day. No good on a Saturday night.
Wow you went on a saturday night. I thought brisbanites only made bad errors of judgment on the half back line.:)

You could say that we had a lot of guys coming out of contract at the end of 2017 too. By that stage, if we are pushing for finals, guys will be more inclined to want to stick around.

It's been a great month for the club- re-signing these players despite strong interstate interest and having posted only 2 wins. The culture of the place must be a whole lot better under Fagan and co.
We still have a lot of players out of contract in 2017 but some are not as important as others. No dis-respect to this generation of players but $ is very much a configuring factor in where a player decides to go. If we start winning and our young players develop into better footballers as we all expect them to, their worth also increases. Playing finals is a big motivator but have seen salary cap issues in many clubs over the years where problems have arisen trying to keep them together. I guess that Noble & Co will have that sorted. Extending players contracts before their contract is up like Hipwood & Andrews is another way to help fix this type of issue. Club culture is definitely moving into a lot more positive direction right now as you say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot find any news article about it. This has done my head in for the most part of the day.

Don't stress mate. Will be announced in the next week or so I'm sure. I doubt the club will hold back that info longer than they need to. I heard all terms were agreed upon and the dotted line needed to be signed but was literally imminent.

Don't stress mate. Will be announced in the next week or so I'm sure. I doubt the club will hold back that info longer than they need to. I heard all terms were agreed upon and the dotted line needed to be signed but was literally imminent.
Smgdh these 'posters' thinking they're special and 'have' inside 'info'

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back