The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you play Colazo or Brandan at the top of the diamond in midfield? I'd be guessing our squad for the first game is:

Sorenson
Muscat - Chapman - Jakobsen - Rose
Brattan
Kamau - Brandan
Colazo
Cahill - Fornaroli

Bouzanis, Malik, Caceres, Retre, Kilkenny, Fitzgerald​

Would you play Colazo or Brandan at the top of the diamond in midfield? I'd be guessing our squad for the first game is:

Sorenson
Muscat - Chapman - Jakobsen - Rose
Brattan
Kamau - Brandan
Colazo
Cahill - Fornaroli

Bouzanis, Malik, Caceres, Retre, Kilkenny, Fitzgerald​
Score prediction vs Wellington?

Very excited for the season start to finally be apon us.

I genuinely feel for Wellington having to start their season on a weekend with international fixtures, it's a joke that the FFA are starting the season this weekend. The Nix are always depleted by players (mainly their Kiwi's) getting called up for the national team and them all having to miss a game. However that's our good luck and I hope we can get the season started on the right foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That a red every day.

I do t mind Bouz anyway. Sorensen a bit of a lumberer
I didn't say it wasn't a red. I said he was stiff because it wasn't deliberate. The strike could have gone anywhere but happened to get his arm.

Kamau.could be a better singing than Cahill, that first half was sublime.

Showed a bit of ticker to get away with the three points (only the second time we've done that in our history, for the record). Should have been over at half time, but very happy with the win.

That's it. Heart/City of old would have dropped points, and probably even lost in that game. Can't complain at all about 3 points on the road. :)

Solid game last night from the boys, considering the red card & being away :thumbsu:

I haven't watched closely since the Heart days but that will now change, Here's to a huge 2016/2017 & hopefully we can see Cahill score a few :)

Go City!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back