Video Highlights The Melbourne Replay Archive

Alright guys, i cannot contain my excitement when i noticed this in my feed. I've searched for many years, believing that a full version of this game didn't exist, that we only had the Saturday night highlights. But after all this time, finally it's here, in it's full glory. This match is legendary amongst our supporter group. It's almost like a dream seeing the entire game uploaded. Thanks to the uploader so much, without further delay here it is; 1987 Round 22 Footscray vs Melbourne. A must see for any Melbourne fan

Jun 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
giphy.gif

keep scrolling \/

Aug 28, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Carlton vs Melbourne rnd9 2018:

Nice quality (3400kbps) as these are pre archived compression.

Qtr 1

Qtr 2

Qtr 3

Qtr 4

Hey BG32! Big thanks from us Demon folk for continuing to upload these games every week.

Just wondering if you could check the links for the Carlton game as quarters 1, 3 and 4 are coming up as Google 404 errors.

Hey so, can I request the Channel Seven replay of the game? or at least the Roaming Brian section. I'm happy enough to watch the Fox Footy replay but it conflicts with my notion of "Stuff Fox Sports", not to mention the first Roaming Brian for the Demons. I'd watch Catch-up TV if I could be bothered with Catch-up TV.

Ah, the problems with going to the game live.

Back