Video Highlights The Melbourne Replay Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Citizens, I've started to upload some of my collection of DVDs here. The opening additions:

vs North (R5, 1991)

vs Collingwood (R12, 2004)

vs Essendon (R22, 2005)

vs Adelaide (R9, 2007)

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Citizens, I've started to upload some of my collection of DVDs here. The opening additions:

vs North (R5, 1991)

vs Collingwood (R12, 2004)

vs Essendon (R22, 2005)

vs Adelaide (R9, 2007)

You are an actually legend. Id love anything between 1998 and 2006

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
You are an actually legend. Id love anything between 1998 and 2006

Should fire up and do the rest. Will try to get another few on by the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever Dave Brown is on YouTube, God bless, has uploaded some absolute classics.

The Jako show at Moorabin vs Lockett in a Melbourne one point victory.... 😍

Only the second half but one of my favourite victories of all time...taking down the 2nd place Carlton after finishing 7th in the 94 finals.

What a forward line we had, Schwarz, Lyon, Charles and Martin Pike ( who was an absolute gun as the third option for us, boy he had good hands)....surprised when looking back at this how well Dean Irving played in the third quarter. I remember not thinking much of him at all.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Only the second half but one of my favourite victories of all time...taking down the 2nd place Carlton after finishing 7th in the 94 finals.

What a forward line we had, Schwarz, Lyon, Charles and Martin Pike ( who was an absolute gun as the third option for us, boy he had good hands)....surprised when looking back at this how well Dean Irving played in the third quarter. I remember not thinking much of him at all.

Luck obviously plays a huge part but imagine if any of those guys had made it fully fit to 98 with us.

Luck obviously plays a huge part but imagine if any of those guys had made it fully fit to 98 with us.

Clearly should have made Pike a priority. Still pisses me off now that we let him go without a whimper after looking so promising for us early.

DaveTheDemon

Draftee
Jul 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
49ers Totttenham
Whoever Dave Brown is on YouTube, God bless, has uploaded some absolute classics.

The Jako show at Moorabin vs Lockett in a Melbourne one point victory.... 😍

Cheers! I think I have a few other old games, need to dig around the house for them...

I'm looking for 2005 Round 5 our victory at the SCG if anyone has that game and can upload to youtube..

Cheers! I think I have a few other old games, need to dig around the house for them...

I'm looking for 2005 Round 5 our victory at the SCG if anyone has that game and can upload to youtube..
I have that one through name a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back