Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably shouldn't be giving away the ending based on the trailer being seeming to be asking that very question... I have no interest in it so not fussed but a general netflix thread isn't the place to be discussing how a season ends.

sorry, i am new to this

furthermore its literally called 'messiah' so its not that unexpected

sorry, i am new to this

furthermore its literally called 'messiah' so its not that unexpected
The preview made it seem like it's a group calling him that and another group trying to prove he's not. It seemed like part of the show involves the is he isn't he mystery.

I may be wrong, just what I took from the preview.

The preview made it seem like it's a group calling him that and another group trying to prove he's not. It seemed like part of the show involves the is he isn't he mystery.

I may be wrong, just what I took from the preview.
Should call him Brian

We just finished watching the series about RKelly. Wow, what a scumbag.

Just finished the 6-part doco!!! He’s actually a disgusting human being!! Actually made me sick watching what he’s done. He’s destroyed so many peoples lives and the worst part is he has got away with it...the karma bus awaits him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting this tonight...

" Killer Inside " About professional NFL player Aaron Hernandez who was a dominate player for the New England Patriots for a few years but a complete nutcase. I remember it like yesterday when all this went down as i am an an avid NFL follower and was shocked. He is also the only person in US history that has committed a murder and then gone on and played sport at a professional level after it for a full season.

It is getting awesome reviews and it is a 3 part documentary on the true events that unfolded for a bloke that had it all and pissed away shortly after signing a 40 million dollar contract as well.

Starting this tonight...

" Killer Inside " About professional NFL player Aaron Hernandez who was a dominate player for the New England Patriots for a few years but a complete nutcase. I remember it like yesterday when all this went down as i am an an avid NFL follower and was shocked. He is also the only person in US history that has committed a murder and then gone on and played sport at a professional level after it for a full season.

It is getting awesome reviews and it is a 3 part documentary on the true events that unfolded for a bloke that had it all and pissed away shortly after signing a 40 million dollar contract as well.
My wife saw the preview for it on the Netflix home screen and was instantly intrigued. It's a little concerning how much she loves true crime...

Starting this tonight...

Just about to start it myself now. As a Pats fan, I’ve read the background on him & was always intrigued about him. Pretty keen to sink my teeth into it..

Just binged “The Spy” which is based on the real life story of Israeli spy Eli Cohen who infiltrated the Syrian Government back in the 1960’s.

Played brilliantly by Sacha Baron Cohen in the only serious role I’ve seen him in & dives into the history of hatred between the two countries.

Only the 6 episodes but the most enjoyable series I’ve seen on Netflix in over 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back