Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally caved and decided to try Ozark. It was a little hard to get into at first because every character seems like a horrible, irredeemable asshat and you don't want anyone to win. However I've nearly finished season 1 and thoroughly enjoying it now.

Yeah I had the exact same experience, first episode or two were ok nothing special, the family were so unlikeable...but six episodes in and I'm hooked now. The Ozarks is a great setting, too.

weak month
i started free trial of stan.....glitchy and slow blurry picture. Neflix is 1080p within seconds
We don't have the net neutrality thing here but how da fek do netflix do it without ISP data preference ?
Everything else connected in home slows 2 a crawl if neflix is streaming

Watched a spanish movie called The Photographer of Mauthausen about Spanish prisoners of war in a German concentration camp (they were communist fighters captured in the Spanish civil war prior to WW2 and handed over to the Germans to deal with). Worth a look if that kind of thing interest you. Very good film.

Watched a spanish movie called The Photographer of Mauthausen about Spanish prisoners of war in a German concentration camp (they were communist fighters captured in the Spanish civil war prior to WW2 and handed over to the Germans to deal with). Worth a look if that kind of thing interest you. Very good film.

It was excellent

Finishing off the Staircase....finale to go, smashed 12 episodes in days. David Wolf the Lawyer is in Melbourne tonight with MaM Brendon’s lawyers

I also watched Motley Crues the Dirt. Loved the book; it transfers well enough but the last 15 minutes is flat. I scored it a 7/10.

Is there anyway of marking shows/movies on Netflix to watch later. I come across stuff to watch, I just done have the time at that point.

This is for the LGTV app
It does have a function where you can add shows to your list, then you can see the shows you put on your 'list' separately from the others. That might be a way for you to mark them for later.

Just watched The Dirt - the Motley Crue movie based on the book of the same name, made just for Netflix. Not a bad watch, kind of combined The Dirt and The Nikki Sixx diaries, but given the short run time I felt a bit ripped off with a lot missing from the book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely liked the Fyre Festival doco more than anything else so far.

Evil Genius very good, excessively long.

Amanda Knox very good.

Starting this McCann Aladdin’s cave, doubt I’ll persist too long.

So went along to Making a Murderer and Staircase Lawyer talk fest last Saturday night and it was great
What was so good about it?

Was thinking of going but wasn't sure if it was really just a money making venture for those involved with no real new information.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

A new season of Santa Clarita Diet is out, comedy starring Drew Barrymore as a zombie real estate agent, sounds dumb but is pretty funny. The movie The Highwaymen starring Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson? about catching Bonnie and Clyde is also good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back