Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

What I really liked was Blake Bortles and the Jags had a really deep run finishing just short of a Superbowl appearance

If you asked me to name as many NFL players as I could I'd probably only get Dan Merino (from Ace Ventura), Tom Brady, Travis Kelce (because of Taylor Swift) and Blake Bortles.

Also GreyCrow ngl but this also came to mind when I thought about Jacksonville Jaguars (it was this team, right?)

69j6iH6.gif

Apologies if I offend with my lack of knowledge. Probably equivalent to this for legendary sporting fan disappointment GIFs:

icc-cricket.gif

Also GreyCrow ngl but this also came to mind when I thought about Jacksonville Jaguars (it was this team, right?)

69j6iH6.gif

Apologies if I offend with my lack of knowledge.
Yes that is correct - no offence taken

I can never be offended as I am a Washington fan

Squid Games would probably crack my top 5 and edge out Daredevil if Season 2 is as good as Season 1.

I don't think they'll be able to top it however.

They timed their rise just right for me. At another time, I might have canned it, but currently watching The Gentlemen, watched Barbie and Fall the last couple of nights and have some movies lined up plus Baby Reindeer. There’s times I don’t feel it’s worth the money and times like this when it is.

They timed their rise just right for me. At another time, I might have canned it, but currently watching The Gentlemen, watched Barbie and Fall the last couple of nights and have some movies lined up plus Baby Reindeer. There’s times I don’t feel it’s worth the money and times like this when it is.
Bye bye STAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt like half of Ashley Madison was about the dirtbag Sam and then after all that his wife still stayed with him..

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back