FTA-TV The Night of

Remove this Banner Ad

How important is the cat here? They definitely keep alluding to it.
The cat is important because when Stone went out the back of the house when filming the scene the back gate/ door was open. He let the cat in without even thinking about that fact ( the door being unlocked).

Now, in the first episode when Nas was in the house she (Andrea) went out to let the cat in and didn't lock that gate/ door when she came back in. I remember that distinctly. I'm guessing that Stone will click eventually to the likelihood that the back door was open and that someone else could have got in (and this may lead to evidence of the real killer).

The cat is important because when Stone went out the back of the house when filming the scene the back gate/ door was open. He let the cat in without even thinking about that fact ( the door being unlocked).

Now, in the first episode when Nas was in the house she (Andrea) went out to let the cat in and didn't lock that gate/ door when she came back in. I remember that distinctly. I'm guessing that Stone will click eventually to the likelihood that the back door was open and that someone else could have got in (and this may lead to evidence of the real killer).

Agreed.

Seems to resent Naz for claiming to be innocent just like his niece's killer perhaps.
Yep and he's batshit crazy...........or..........

Maybe he's a plant by Freddy to scare him into seeking his protection?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cat is def a metaphor for Nas, when Stone is ringing the Pet Kennel, you here the dogs barking in the background ready to eat the cat alive. Much like Nas, caged up and alone.

There has to be a reason for Nas having a ASTHMA problem, he stated in the first ep that he was allergic to Cats.

The cat is def a metaphor for Nas, when Stone is ringing the Pet Kennel, you here the dogs barking in the background ready to eat the cat alive. Much like Nas, caged up and alone.

There has to be a reason for Nas having a ASTHMA problem, he stated in the first ep that he was allergic to Cats.

I have a feeling that will form part of the defence somehow.
Thought Ep 4 was the best since the pilot.

I don't think so. We're all just speculating. Unless some people have watched the UK show that the series was based on? Those people can
GAGF

Yeh well how many times have I been into BF M&E threads and had shows wrecked on speculation that miraculously came true..lots.

Delivering that beat down was terrifying to watch. The point of no return is soon approaching.

Love the intricacies, like Box mapping out where Naz went. The doubt that's now creeping in will be fascinating to see how he plays it for the rest of the season.

Delivering that beat down was terrifying to watch. The point of no return is soon approaching.

Love the intricacies, like Box mapping out where Naz went. The doubt that's now creeping in will be fascinating to see how he plays it for the rest of the season.

Was a great episode until cling wrap Stone turned into a bad ass trying to catch Duane Reade.

yeah you are right with the gate being highlighted again in the last episode when Stone's investigator noticed it was open & photographed it.

& don't mess with Nas, has fit in nicely to prison life;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back