FTA-TV The Night of

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he gets off for the murder but gets busted smuggling or something for Freddy. SIN, really?

It was 'Sin' on one hand, 'Bad' on the other. i.e Sinbad, his nickname in there. Not any less dumb, but you know...

I think you can justify Naz's behaviour as a combination of it being a by-product of being in prison, his lack of faith in the justice system and being a Muslim, or what kind of a person he actually is, but do agree that the constraints of this being a mini-series means that it isn't as fleshed out as you would of liked.

What was supposed to have happened to Stone at the end of part 5 when the lights went out when he was chasing Reed?

They started part 6 without addressing it.

Jeez, Naz is doing himself no favours with his behaviour in prison.

What were Freddy and Naz smoking that they were heating up on the foil?
Heroin

Great episode last night. Seeing that the trial has begun is great.

I almost thought they were gonna allude to to the gate last night, but it wasn't to be.

John is great. Find him extremely likeable, and seeing him work stuff out is great. Him clueing onto the step father is going to get interesting. Though him standing at the gym watching him was a little creepy lol. I was expecting the guy to look up, stare at him, and John to smile/smirk, then walk off.

Chandra is a very good character too.

Another red herring is the medical examiner as he gave false evidence. In Ep 5 (I think) when the district attorney went and saw him about the cuts on Naz's hand and questioned if they could of been made if his hand went through the front door or holding the knife and the ME asked is that what you want me to say and the DA said yes. I am sure that the Defence will bring that up when it is their turn.

Another red herring is the medical examiner as he gave false evidence. In Ep 5 (I think) when the district attorney went and saw him about the cuts on Naz's hand and questioned if they could of been made if his hand went through the front door or holding the knife and the ME asked is that what you want me to say and the DA said yes. I am sure that the Defence will bring that up when it is their turn.
How would they know about that that chat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always had a sneaky suspicion that Det.Box isn't totally convinced of Naz's guilt. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play some part next week. I think Chandra may have got him thinking things over a bit. The Prosecutor is a fking bitch of a thing!

Can't see how he will be found not guilty. So much evidence pointing against him and the only argument against the prosecution that is decent is everything Dr Katz said
There's a fair bit of circumstantial evidence, but I think there are also a heck of a lot of questions. In such a frenzied attack, why wasn't Naz covered in blood? He supposedly had the murder weapon in his pocket, suggesting that he probably hadn't changed his clothes. Where was the blood?

Can't see how he will be found not guilty. So much evidence pointing against him and the only argument against the prosecution that is decent is everything Dr Katz said
Yes I agree. The defence is going to have to come up with something massive to get Naz off. Dr Katz was great but as it currently stands the jury would still find Naz guilty.

The defence is going to have to come up with a credible alternative suspect and some evidence against that person.

There's a fair bit of circumstantial evidence, but I think there are also a heck of a lot of questions. In such a frenzied attack, why wasn't Naz covered in blood? He supposedly had the murder weapon in his pocket, suggesting that he probably hadn't changed his clothes. Where was the blood?

I can't believe this hasn't come up either. Are they assuming that he did it naked? If so, it would be obvious he hadn't had a shower (blood around the scratch marks only, penile swab having both their DNA etc) and the problem of blood spatter is still there.

Also re: the cut on Naz's hand and if it could be from his hand sliding down the knife blade in the act of stabbing (which we obviously know it is not from), wouldn't logic dictate that the would would extend from the edge of his hand - likely the webbing between thumb and index) - and not be just in the middle of his palm?

I've always had a sneaky suspicion that Det.Box isn't totally convinced of Naz's guilt. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play some part next week. I think Chandra may have got him thinking things over a bit. The Prosecutor is a fking bitch of a thing!

Didn't they find another body fitting the same M.O as the Cornish case at the start of the episode? That coupled with the golf club scene makes it look like they're setting up the detective to hold off retirement and further pursue the case - maybe as a P.I?

When she had Dect. Box on the stand I thought she was trying to imply that because it was his last case he made shortcuts (didn't interview fairly obvious people to interview) and didn't have his mind on the job properly (mistake with Inhaler).

Naz is in deep with Freddie and looks fairly comfortable. I was hoping the kids suicide would have snapped him back to his reality but he just swaggers out and helps distract the guard for Freddie.

Even if he gets acquitted next episode I have a feeling he's in too deep now to make a clean break from Freddie.

I reckon Iv had almost everyone guilty of this murder at some point! I'm leaning towards Naz getting off and actually doing it which would be a massive let down! Also something suss about that financial dude I reckon

For the rest of your life, would you rather have Stone's feet with no cure or be married to this broad? I've never wanted to kill myself so much as when I hear her voice.

the-night-of-berlin-1024x683.jpg
Im not meaning to be rude or nasty but is this person female?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back