Toast The Night Our Club Lost A Pair, Then Grew A Pair: Greenwood & Gallucci To Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

For goodness sake! Mackay gets dropped for poor form and does nothing to deserve an instant recall.

I don't follow Adelaide's reserves team so I don't know much about Wigg and can't comment but if there's a doubt about Smith and with Hampton out are the selectors concerned about our pace? Who else can come in to replace that pace apart from McKay?
Bit rough on Gallucci and can't say I'm wrapped about McKay coming straight back in.

All the good faith in the selection committee has been completely erased. Pure lip service dropping senior players against a s**t side only to bring them immediately back. One didn't even play reserves. Just appalling

We should have just been honest and listed them as 'rested'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's over. Must have just rented that pair off balls.

Both these guys have bright futures with us, IMO

Promising signs in their debut match

Neither of these looked panicked in their debuts.
Albeit there was no need to.
I think back to a guy like Jarrah Jackey's couple of games. No composure.

If we hadn't played the bottom team in Brisbane last week they wouldn't have 'grown a pair'. Thread was way premature. One week never makes a selection policy.

I don't follow Adelaide's reserves team so I don't know much about Wigg and can't comment but if there's a doubt about Smith and with Hampton out are the selectors concerned about our pace? Who else can come in to replace that pace apart from McKay?
Bit rough on Gallucci and can't say I'm wrapped about McKay coming straight back in.

Gallucci looks to be a fair bit quicker than Mackay. The only area Mackay is better is the ability to run up and back without really getting near it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back