Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez McDonald just had to put that ball in front of papley then

MacDonald gets ball…kicks….turnover…but something something wilphil….something something…tall forward

Hahahahaha…wholly $$## apparently you can spoil a small forward with front on contact….😂🤣even commentary team say a okay….

Hahaha..west one armed pinned…..thrrrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwweeee. Play on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs to fall away….have just lost Richards …..2 left ? On bench….

They’ve done well to hang in, needed to kick straighter while they were on top because it will be very hard now they are undermanned. Don’t like either team, have enjoyed the contest but losing interest now it looks like Swans should run away with it.

Really hope Sheezel is watching him play. Sheez can definitely play this kind of role for us.
Warner is fast tho. Sheeze not so much. Not as fast as Richards tho, I think Warner is lucky Richards hurt his head actually.

This Warner dude can play a bit hey
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

He’s no jack Mahony

He’s crafty I’m told

What’s Jack Mahony got to do with it?

Why can you gutless campaigners say the name of the person who made the drafting choice?

You are quite happy to shit on Jack and Flynn but you won’t dare criticise the decision maker.

Weak, gutless campaigners!

Why can you gutless campaigners say the name of the person who made the drafting choice?

You are quite happy to s**t on Jack and Flynn but you won’t dare criticise the decision maker.

?
I shit on the recruiters too

You are quite happy to s**t on Jack and Flynn but you won’t dare criticise the decision maker.

Luffy specials weren’t they?
😞

Remove this Banner Ad

Back