VFL The North VFL Thread [2024 - NMFC lt Sandi in Rd8 - WP 29d/1g/8 tackles; Fordy 2g/18d; Sellers 2g; RHJ 3g; Laz 28d/1g; Greenwood 15d/18tackles]

Remove this Banner Ad

Goads a shocker.

I know he’s a young kid but wtf did the scouts see in him?

Got some J Edwards vibes about him

He is a freakishly athletic player for a kid his size but he needs time to build into his body and get the required workrate for this level. Over the last month he has shown some moments where he uses his speed ect and it’s bloody impressive for a kid his size.

He’ll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a freakishly athletic player for a kid his size but he needs time to build into his body and get the required workrate for this level. Over the last month he has shown some moments where he uses his speed ect and it’s bloody impressive for a kid his size.

He’ll be fine.
I think its really important to go early on a young tall in his first year. Delist.

Sellers hasn’t had much of it, but has been competiting bloody well today. Should’ve kicked his 4th this. But that was a poster.
It's good he has dropped back down and played decently after a couple of nothing games in the seniors. Just got to kick them.

Better for it.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’ll be fine.
He's coming from a long way back. Reports were early they had to take him out of training because it was too much. And that's at North!!!

He spent alot of preseason walking laps with Corey Maynard.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

He’ll be fine.

Yeah, on the day we just signed X long term now he's a key member of the team its worth remembering how lonmg rucks take to come on.

Goad's a long way off, but that's fine, basically don't think about him til he's 22 imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back