Competitions NMFC Bigfooty 2024 Supercoach Leagues - entries closed - leagues announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Keen for a spot if there are some left.

8227th last year was a rough one. Finished 104th a couple of seasons ago.

I think I was in div 3 last year

invite code been sent yet?
Doing them early next week. Entries close on Sunday.
I’ll update the OP with a list of people in different leagues when I send out the invites.

Hope ok to piggy back on this thread thanks blackshadow

League: Shinboner Spirit 655756

5 spots available

$50 BigFooty player sponsorship to premier team of 2024 awarded the following season

Go Roo Boys 💙🤍💙
The LDU Experience is in!

Just a bit of housekeeping for Div 2.

I've got a couple of unidentified teams in the league - can you let me know who has Colby's Sheezels and Swamprat FC

Still waiting on kool kangas spurs OMAN buttox The chorus BoomerRoo and Boozeroo to join.

I'm not sure when the auto-filling of leagues starts so would like to have the league illed with our people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a bit of housekeeping for Div 2.

I've got a couple of unidentified teams in the league - can you let me know who has Colby's Sheezels and Swamprat FC

Still waiting on kool kangas spurs OMAN buttox The chorus BoomerRoo and Boozeroo to join.

I'm not sure when the auto-filling of leagues starts so would like to have the league illed with our people.
Actually I'm in. I didn't notice that my team had reverted to a previous name- Cambridge 159

Currently 19/20 have joined the Div 2 league.

The chorus and OMAN none of the teams on the list match the team names you supplied.

Currently have unidentified team name of Wardlaw Warriors - please let me know who this is.

If I don't hear back by tomorrow I'll invite Bend_It_Like_Brown to take the last spot.

Last edited:
If anyone falls through, im keen on joining!
Team name: Flagaroos
Finished around top 8k last season

Bend_It_Like_Brown has the last spot in Div 2.

Full lists of coaches and teams for both divisions is in the OP.

Good luck and don't forget to join the Open League - code 296409

Alright who rage traded?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back