Remove this Banner Ad

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
I mean we probably should do the same, particularly on public transport and things like that where it could get a little more crowded.
I was hoping for a more common sense approach, rather than just keeping the blanket over everyone plan. Not sure how some will survive wearing a mask in summer.

Supermarkets/Bunnings/drivethrus/publc transport ect where theres losts of people mingling wear a mask.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
I was hoping for a more common sense approach, rather than just keeping the blanket over everyone plan. Not sure how some will survive wearing a mask in summer.

Supermarkets/Bunnings/drivethrus/publc transport ect where theres losts of people mingling wear a mask.
Yep. Outdoors is pretty pointless. Masks should be only required on public transport, shopping centres & workplaces where 4m squared cannot be maintained.

Send Dan some of your extra special cookies and he might just change his mind :D:D

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

I think they will change it to indoor areas etc.

Guess we will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Oh cool thanks for the heads up. Was waiting for it on Netflix.

Been watching Star Trek Discovery too, that's become surprisingly good.
I really dig Michael Burnham with her new braided locks, she has become even more sexy IMHO.

Remove this Banner Ad