Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees

it gets funnier each time i think about it. you can't make this stuff up
Exactly. I had to look up a few sites just to ensure it was 100% legit. I thought this is way too good, it must be a piss take and has just circulated around the web.

But no, it actually happened and it is absolute gold :D

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

I never knew the President of the United States would ever be a troll but the last 4 years have proved that. He is a very ‘boy who cried wolf’ type of person. “Vaccine coming soon”, what an idiot.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Being reported over here, supposed to be a significant breakthrough.

Apparently Pence tried to take credit for the government but Pfizer said they had nothing to do with it.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Being reported over here, supposed to be a significant breakthrough.

Apparently Pence tried to take credit for the government but Pfizer said they had nothing to do with it.
That's strange, I was told expecting a vaccine in 12-15 months from the outbreak in March was idiotic.
A few more hoops to jump through (independent evaluation, regulatory approvals, some concerns about cold chain requirements - needs to be kept at -70C) but looking promising.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
A few more hoops to jump through (independent evaluation, regulatory approvals, some concerns about cold chain requirements - needs to be kept at -70C) but looking promising.

Mrs moomba works in pharma regulatory, and isn't sure how they're going to push it through the regulatory system without cutting corners. Promising news, but a bit scary too.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mrs moomba works in pharma regulatory, and isn't sure how they're going to push it through the regulatory system without cutting corners. Promising news, but a bit scary too.
Agreed. There are very good reasons why these processes usually take time!

Can you imagine the public/political pressure these regulatory bodies will be under?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SA in full lockdown for the next 6 days (at least). This just adds to the devastation of missing out on a PS5 at launch.

I think it might be time to set up an onlyfans. PM for details x

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
lockdown now ends sat midnight after a campaigner is caught lying about the type of contact they had. thanks dickhead.

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
I Don't Know
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt, Brisbane Lions
Pls explain
Person A worked at a medi-hotel and the Woodville Pizza Bar. He tested positive and gave accurate information to SA Health
Person B also worked at medi-hotel and the pizza bar, but lied to SA Health, and said he just bought a pizza from there

Resulted in SA Health freaking out over a "super-contagious" strain of COVID (which was questioned by virus experts) that could be rampant in the community, so Marshall put the entire state into lockdown (a 6-day circuit breaker) to try and combat it. Once SAPOL found out that Person B was a lying campaigner (he was a close contact as opposed to a customer who caught it from a pizza box), the restrictions will now be lifted at midnight Saturday.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad