The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it gets funnier each time i think about it. you can't make this stuff up

Exactly. I had to look up a few sites just to ensure it was 100% legit. I thought this is way too good, it must be a piss take and has just circulated around the web.

But no, it actually happened and it is absolute gold :D

Being reported over here, supposed to be a significant breakthrough.

Apparently Pence tried to take credit for the government but Pfizer said they had nothing to do with it.
That's strange, I was told expecting a vaccine in 12-15 months from the outbreak in March was idiotic.

A few more hoops to jump through (independent evaluation, regulatory approvals, some concerns about cold chain requirements - needs to be kept at -70C) but looking promising.

A few more hoops to jump through (independent evaluation, regulatory approvals, some concerns about cold chain requirements - needs to be kept at -70C) but looking promising.

Mrs moomba works in pharma regulatory, and isn't sure how they're going to push it through the regulatory system without cutting corners. Promising news, but a bit scary too.

Mrs moomba works in pharma regulatory, and isn't sure how they're going to push it through the regulatory system without cutting corners. Promising news, but a bit scary too.

Agreed. There are very good reasons why these processes usually take time!

Can you imagine the public/political pressure these regulatory bodies will be under?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls explain
Person A worked at a medi-hotel and the Woodville Pizza Bar. He tested positive and gave accurate information to SA Health
Person B also worked at medi-hotel and the pizza bar, but lied to SA Health, and said he just bought a pizza from there

Resulted in SA Health freaking out over a "super-contagious" strain of COVID (which was questioned by virus experts) that could be rampant in the community, so Marshall put the entire state into lockdown (a 6-day circuit breaker) to try and combat it. Once SAPOL found out that Person B was a lying campaigner (he was a close contact as opposed to a customer who caught it from a pizza box), the restrictions will now be lifted at midnight Saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back