The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw it. They were laughing about it after the game?

I know?

I was making a joke that Kyrgios copied the shot off Tomic?

You posting Kyrgios' use of it as if it's revolutionary was funny, that's all.

I know?

I was making a joke that Kyrgios copied the shot off Tomic?

You posting Kyrgios' use of it as if it's revolutionary was funny, that's all.
You said Kyrgios was “salty” because Tomic did it to him. He wasn’t. He laughed about it because it was an exhibition match where they both were taking the absolute piss...

Yeah I’ll bet he was real salty...

And not once did I state it was revolutionary. I said I love Kyrgios and posted a video to highlight one of the many reasons why I love him. He’s a wind up merchant and an entertainer.

Amazing how you’ve tried to turn a small video clip I posted into an argument, but all you’ve done is make a total c*** of yourself.

I don’t know if it’s been posted or if anyone on here even watches it but it’s been announced by the cast that Supernatural is coming to an end with next seasons season 15. It will consist of 20 episodes to bring the final total to 327 episodes. Holy crap.
Is this what you consider “more important things to discuss in the world”? Jesus H Christ

Was just funny how he followed that statement up with a post about Suoernatural after we had been discussing issues relating to international terrorism and mass migration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this what you consider “more important things to discuss in the world”? Jesus H Christ

Was just funny how he followed that statement up with a post about Suoernatural after we had been discussing issues relating to international terrorism and mass migration

Well geez, I didn’t mean it literally. I wish I had found a new article stating that they found a cure for all forms of cancer but all I was left with is news that a TV series is coming to an end.

And yeah, we were discussing terrorism and mass migration and now the last few posts have been about Nick Kyrgios. You see how “off topic” works now?

The most important thing in my life is the health of my Dog (btw his red cell counts are 28 as of last Friday’s vet visit). But I won’t begrudge anyone posting about anything else and you shouldn’t either.

Last edited:
Well geez, I didn’t mean it literally. I wish I had found a new article stating that they found a cure for all forms of cancer but all I was left with is news that a TV series is coming to an end.

And yeah, we were discussing terrorism and mass migration and now the last few posts have been about Nick Kyrgios. You see how “off topic” works now?

The most important thing in my life is the health of my Dog (btw his red cell counts are 28 as of last Friday’s vet visit). But I won’t begrudge anyone posting about anything else and you shouldn’t either.
Come on dude, it was just a joke. I’m sure you can see how ending one post with “let’s move on to discuss the more important things in life” and then following it straight up with a post about Supernatural was pretty funny. I know millennials are not known for their sense of humour but at least accept others may find s**t like that funny

Come on dude, it was just a joke. I’m sure you can see how ending one post with “let’s move on to discuss the more important things in life” and then following it straight up with a post about Supernatural was pretty funny. I know millennials are not known for their sense of humour but at least accept others may find s**t like that funny

I have a fine sense of humour, text is just hard to work out. And don’t label me you punk arse bitch.

See, how can you say I don’t have a sense of humour?

I have a fine sense of humour, text is just hard to work out. And don’t label me you punk arse bitch.

See, how can you say I don’t have a sense of humour?
That’s it, the first thing you have to do before you can laugh at others is be able to laugh at yourself.

Fwoy

PJW on the Trump Russian collusion. Nothing will change with the liberal MSM though.

He doesn’t really give two shits about the result so long as he makes $$$ that’s common knowledge.
Yeah and I wasn't talking about the result, I was making a joke about tomic doing the shot so now kyrgios has started doing it.

Don't really know why you and gosh are going on with it.

Yeah and I wasn't talking about the result, I was making a joke about tomic doing the shot so now kyrgios has started doing it.

Don't really know why you and gosh are going on with it.
Instead of joking you should do something you’re actually good at, like sniffing your own farts in poorly ventilated rooms.

jd2010 and myself will continue discussing the great man :cool:

That’s it, the first thing you have to do before you can laugh at others is be able to laugh at yourself.

Fwoy

PJW on the Trump Russian collusion. Nothing will change with the liberal MSM though.

Laughing stocks. Last 72 hours have been delicious in their lack of self awareness. Echo chambers of the highest orders.

Harmless bit of fun...

https://www.9news.com.au/world/uk-n...cdbd-4ca7-b3e3-6ad26e68dbdf?ocid=Social-9News

A man who hit Britain's opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn on the head with an egg in an attack apparently provoked by the politician's stance on Brexit has been sentenced to 28 days in jail.
Closed circuit television footage showed John Murphy, 31, approach Mr Corbyn at a Muslim community centre in London's Finsbury Park on March 3 and crack an egg on the side of his head.

My god this thread is just a cesspit now.
The irony of SM liking this post is probably lost on him.

To be fair a comment like this isn’t going to help much and you only have to run through the thread to see who started the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back