The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait what??

Dont reckon chemistry was the problem haha. She probs just not a good enough actress. :D

Also shows where Elba is at compared to like pre slap Will Smith who just created movies for his son or just did movies and was like, my sons in this. The end. :D

I was about to say that about Will Smith casting his son in films and that was pre-edit. Great minds. :D

Did anyone watch the first episode of House of the Dragon?

I thought it did a good job of setting things up and I really enjoyed seeing the Kings Landing sets again. Also thought it was quite clear already that Matt Smith is going to steal the show.
Sure did. I thought it was really good.

Was a bit confused with the various characters early on but I'm sure I'll wrap my head around them in the coming episodes.

Did anyone watch the first episode of House of the Dragon?

I thought it did a good job of setting things up and I really enjoyed seeing the Kings Landing sets again. Also thought it was quite clear already that Matt Smith is going to steal the show.

I hope they kill him off at some point though. Gives me Sean Bean in S1 GOT vibes. The big star everyone tunes in for. Wouldn't want him having plot armour as a result as it'd lower the tension.

Sure did. I thought it was really good.

Was a bit confused with the various characters early on but I'm sure I'll wrap my head around them in the coming episodes.

I got a reference book from the Mrs back in 2014 which covers the whole history of the lore. I opened it after the ep last night to see if this stuff was in there (or if it was a completely new story) and was pretty surprised to see it in there in such detail. In a way that's good as it means this has a really good scaffold to work off like GOT did, but in a way it's bad as I think I've spoiled a few things for myself, and runs the risk that people will post spoilers/speculation based on info.

I wouldn't worry about Daemon Targaryen being killed off to early :tearsofjoy:

I think they've got the casting spot on tbh.

Oh cool literally what I was just saying about potential spoilers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back