WINNER: Scottie Scheffler
RUNNER-UP: Corey Conners
BEST AUSSIE: Cam Smith
BEST LIV GOLFER: Jon Rahm
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Ludvig Aberg
BEST AMATUER: Stewart Hagestad
TIGERS FINISH: Cut.
ROUGHIE: Corey Conners
Managing to get 3 right. More than happy with that.

One of the funniest episodes of Seinfeld. Saw an interview with Brian Cranston where he says that the idea for Tim to inhale the gas came from “some guy on a ladder” during filming. Genius!

Good thing for the guy on the ladder. 😂

One of the funniest episodes of Seinfeld. Saw an interview with Brian Cranston where he says that the idea for Tim to inhale the gas came from “some guy on a ladder” during filming. Genius!

Good thing for the guy on the ladder. 😂
He mentions it in his book. An excellent read.

Yeah, the interview did mention his book. I reckon I’ll have a read of that. Very like Brian Cranston, he seems like a good person.
Yeah it's a great read. He's very modest and writes as if he is almost having a conversation with you. I enjoyed it immensely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojan KantKick Bradesmaen

April 2025 be like...

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

So I'm thinking about getting lens replacement surgery. Had the consultation and everything and am alright to go as soon as I give the OK.

Anyone had it done?
Had a mate who had it done, he loved it. I've thought about it but got other expenses to pay for. Still debating it, apparently it doesnt last as long as you get older? ALso the amount i sit in front of a computer I'm not sure it's worth it.

Had a mate who had it done, he loved it. I've thought about it but got other expenses to pay for. Still debating it, apparently it doesnt last as long as you get older? ALso the amount i sit in front of a computer I'm not sure it's worth it.
They say that the specific op I'm in for won't deteriorate. Laser surgery etc yes but mine is taking out the lens and putting a new fake one in.

I'm too old to have a surgery that will need to be repeated in the next 20 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back