Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sent to me...

We called it here yesterday.

It's coming down to Pensylvania. Trump is ahead in Pensylvania by 600,000 votes.

Missing mail ballots were stolen from whole Pensylvania districts (not reported by anyone in the media, except here. I have an inside informant).

Now, suddenly around 1,000,000 Pensylvania ballots appear which they won't count until Friday.

I suggest that miraculously, almost all the late 1,000,000 +/- will be Biden votes. It takes time to make switch out ballots . That's why the Pensylvania Attorney General wants until Friday to count the late mail in ballots. Trump has said no. These mail ballots have appeared after the close of the polls.

What's really happened in Pensylvania is: whole District of early mail in votes disappeared. Had these votes gone the way of the 600,000 votes already counted for Trump, he would win the State and exceed the 270 College votes needed to hold the Presidency.

In summary, what's happening right now is: the disappeared votes favoured Trump. The newly appeared late votes will favour Biden. Biden wins on a fraud.

As I said yesterday, before Trump gave his late night press conference. This election will end up in the Supreme Court over coming weeks. The court will be split 4 to 5. The deciding vote will be by the newly appointed Conservative Amy Barrett. Trump nominated her a couple of weeks ago to replace the hard leftist judge Ginsberg. The Democrats and leftists objected.

The Supreme Court decision will inflame the leftists. BLM and ANTIFA will attempt to burn the USA. States will seek to succeed from the Union. Trump will be called the illegitimate President. Some in the military, judiciary and bureaucracy will seek to disobey his orders. Trump will go on a Purge to clean them out.

This is Trump's last term. He has nothing to lose. He'll bust heads to restore order. America will descend into chaos and will become isolationist by the disunity. This is precisely what the globalists want. A neutralised USA.

Trouble, trouble ahead. Big trouble if I'm correct. Watch Pensylvania.

Another sent to me...

💥BOOM💥

ELECTION FRAUD UPDATE!!!

If you have been following for a long time and you know the term "watch the waters", you probably understood it to mean the 3 gorges dam but it was never referring to that!! The "watch the water" intel refers to .....THE WATERMARK on the official election ballots!!!! The original ballots are also registered on a QFS blockchcain to prevent fraud. 12 states were targeted. The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots!!!!

The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all!!! Fraud will be exposed for the world to see.
And isn't it fancy how the amazing Justice Amy was confirmed right before the election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud.... Oh and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead!!!

So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon see that he did!!!!!!!!

Copied from a friend. Please do the same and share.

A nice recap of the meltdown in historical order. ...... Mail in votes. The voices of the unheard being heard, and Trump hates it. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looking thru Van Halen songs and for some reason Def Leppard popped up...forgot all about Rocket and how much I used to love this , such an amazing sound this song. The distorted backup lyrics so good, the build, the bridge, epic chorus.

Interesting couple of articles from 2 Cleveland writers (the editor of the Cleveland section of The Athletic and their Indians beat writer) about the move of the original Browns to Baltimore

It feels like the major point if the paint Al Lerner as a conniving, fame-hungry businessman who really wanted to own an NFL team, but you can definitely see why some think its about gaining sympathy for Art Modell (even though he doesn't come off very well either)

PR massaging to get modell into the HOF
That is one theory by some of the commenters of the first article but
1) its written by Cleveland people;
2) Modell doesn't have a chance of getting into the HOF until all the people that vote on it weren't alive when the move happened (and even then I doubt it happens even if he was apparently a big part of making it the tv ratings juggernaut it is now) and an article behind a paywall isn't going to change that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back